• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

F**king Wasps!!!

elvis the pig

Had to take the kids to Crealy this week. Thousands of the little b*stard things about. What the f**k is the point of those sh*tty stinging b*stard things!

They have NO contribution to make to society other than annoying the f*ck out of anyone and everyone.

We can put men on the moon, cure many diseases and even find husbands for fat birds so WHY CAN'T WE MAKE THESE B*STARDS EXTINCT???????

Last edited:

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
If they like bees became extinct.. then we would soon be extinct after...

LiloBoii-ECFC

Thousands of the little b*stard things about. What the f**k is the point of those sh*tty stinging b*stard things!

They have NO contribution to make to society other than annoying the f*ck out of anyone and everyone.

We can put men on the moon, cure many diseases and even find husbands for fat birds so WHY CAN'T WE MAKE THESE B*STARDS EXTINCT???????

I know, they are a pain in the arse. I've got bitten so much this week cause of them and they itch! All they are here for is to annoy people! How Pointless!?

elvis the pig

If they like bees became extinct.. then we would soon be extinct after...
Don't have a problem with bees - it's just those waspy tw*ts!

ECFC KARL

I noticed a few on the bank today and they were ******* me off

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
They're monitoring us. They have these experiments that they carry out on us. If they disappear, be worried, very worried!

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I know, they are a pain in the arse. I've got bitten so much this week cause of them and they itch! All they are here for is to annoy people! How Pointless!?
I have never been bitten by a wasp, in the arse or anywhere else.

JamieEcfc

3 or 4 in the Big Bank today...

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
never mind the wasps what a bout the midges/mossies/ants etc - bloomin things :mad::mad::mad:

LiloBoii-ECFC

never mind the wasps what a bout the midges/mossies/ants etc - bloomin things :mad::mad::mad:
Yeah, that was what i was on about but came out wrong :)