• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

F a c t

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
The greatest team in English football lost today.......and so did Man U. I'm Torquay till I die !!!

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
L O L

Good one BTI. Keep 'em coming.

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
The big lad ? Jeez. He has one off day all season.......and he keeps it for today !

fordysutton

staying down.fact!!!

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
With these two big games taking to the worlds footballing imagination today...............

.........did any of you gimpoids notice that two Englishmen scored centuries in the test today ?

Time for the summer game now me thinks, and looking forward to next season.

fordysutton

With these two big games taking to the worlds footballing imagination today...............

.........did any of you gimpoids notice that two Englishmen scored centuries in the test today ?

Time for the summer game now me thinks, and looking forward to next season.
Its a great feeling leaving old trafford after a good result,dont you think??? ;);).oops sorry you LOST.(tee hee)

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Check out the thread on g'day sport forum. Trott and Cook are making a very pleasant habit of 100's

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
Check out the thread on g'day sport forum. Trott and Cook are making a very pleasant habit of 100's

Fair play for the invite. Apreciated. FACT. But I must say that the question that comes forefront in my mind, is that: if ye lot can't talk sensible footy.......how can ye talk sensible cricket ? ;)

Last edited:

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Fair play for the invite. Apreciated. FACT. But I must say that the question that comes forefront in my mind, is that: if ye lot can't talk sensible footy.......how can ye talk sensible cricket ? ;)
Good morning mush.

Have you ever asked yourself whether you are playing with a full deck ?

EXMADCITY

The greatest team in English football lost today.......and so did Man U. I'm Torquay till I die !!!
ha ha wag wag oops