• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exmouth square re-development

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Was down in the town last Saturday and suprised to find the square all torn up. The visuals I saw looked good but I wondered what any Exmouth exewebbers made of the development? A good and needed renewal or goodbye to well loved landscape?

Stuart Storer's Tache

Was down in the town last Saturday and suprised to find the square all torn up. The visuals I saw looked good but I wondered what any Exmouth exewebbers made of the development? A good and needed renewal or goodbye to well loved landscape?
Not really well loved by myself, a few drunken pulls and scraps.

wemissmoxey

In the main Exmouth is a sh*t hole.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
In the main Exmouth is a sh*t hole.
What the feck...I had the fairy lights put in...I had the lamp posts painted pale blue...I had the 150 litter bins installed...I got the shelter re-thatched...I'm hurt!!!

grecIAN Harris

You and me both, geoff. I was delivering there on Saturday morning. It was the first time I'd been to Exmouth in God knows how long. I didn't know what to make of the square being ripped to shreds like that. It's always been a unique feature.

Gussy

A few years ago 42k* was spent on upgrading the Strand Gardens...what a waste of money. It didn't seem broken to me, just an excuse to spend money where it wasn't needed...here we go again... Most of the trees have gone too, so sad!!

*Happy to be corrected!

Reggie T42

You and me both, geoff. I was delivering there on Saturday morning. It was the first time I'd been to Exmouth in God knows how long. I didn't know what to make of the square being ripped to shreds like that. It's always been a unique feature.
I know...I had a lot to do with the original..... thankyou Grecian Harris...R U one of the famous Harris Bros?

wemissmoxey

Welcome Gussy,

where the ?*&$ have you been ?

Reggie T42

A few years ago 42k* was spent on upgrading the Strand Gardens...what a waste of money. It didn't seem broken to me, just an excuse to spend money where it wasn't needed...here we go again... Most of the trees have gone too, so sad!!

*Happy to be corrected!
Who spent £42k...I'd really like to know?

Reggie T42

Welcome Gussy,

where the ?*&$ have you been ?
You really are a perve...or is it an old friendship....remember I am a newby so to speak.