• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exiled Grecians

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Forgive me my impertinence in putting this on WoWS for the time being, but a little recruitment message for those City fans based in London and looking for a game on a Sunday afternoon:

The Exiles Bauys FC are always on the lookout for new players. Skills, fitness or age not important, just a love of wearing the City shirt with fellow Grecians and enjoying a social pint or two after the game.

Players get at least 45 minutes on the pitch playing in a league against supporters from other clubs around the Country including Plymouth and Bristol.

This coming season sees us in a new home ground in Zone 2 North London with new facilities. 5 a side kick about/training also available on Thursday evenings. Contact Kev on [email protected]

SDRighton

Sorry that my very exiled status means I can no longer play (I know I am a huge loss...), but best of luck to the Bauys for the upcoming season.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry that my very exiled status means I can no longer play (I know I am a huge loss...), but best of luck to the Bauys for the upcoming season.
Cheers, you will be missed!

Kev F

cheers, yeah you will be missed, definatly miss your agression on the pitch.