• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeweb's 2023/24 League One Table Prediction Thread

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
New Year...how we getting on?

Personally pleased/surprised to find myself joint second among Exewebbers (behind A Slacker)

But then quickly realise that, like all managers interviewed at this time of year 'I don't look at the table' 'its a marathon, not a sprint' etc.

And it's all really close. The gap from to about 30th place overall (including non Exewebbers) is just 12 points - the sort of amount that can get overturned in one round of matches.

I could do with Stevenage and Leyton Orient plummeting and (cough, cough) Reading moving up the table...

quick update:

Since Christmas "A Slaker" has closed the gap on Mark O' ... would be good to have a Exeweber as the overall winner ... but since long way to go and still time for others to move out of the pack.
1705007813824.png

1705007700521.png
top 31 only

denzel

Wow, my prediction sucks!

andrew p long

There will have been an immense shake up today with both City and Shrews jumping 5 places and loads of other clubs dropping down the table. I think, at a quick look, that one time runaway leader Mark O'Haire may have been pulled back into the pack...

1706559935829.png
quick update, A Slacker took the lead mid January, but now 6 points behind.
Arthur now shares the lead with O'Haire.

see https://www.probs4.club/exeweb/predict/

andrew p long

Astonishingly volatile ..... I've plummeted from being v near the top last month to the bottom third, looking nervously over my shoulder at the relegation places.

An even bigger drop for the 'Not the Top Twenty' podcast...who are even further down the table...

tom_ecfc

looking nervously over my shoulder at the relegation places.
There is relegation! 👀😬

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Astonishingly volatile ..... I've plummeted from being v near the top last month to the bottom third, looking nervously over my shoulder at the relegation places.

An even bigger drop for the 'Not the Top Twenty' podcast...who are even further down the table...
You ought t be like me - consistently sh1te (with my predictions)

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
wish i even understand how crap my predictions were ........

JW57++

Over half of my total comes from just 4 teams. Never liked Stevenage and Northampton so they are taking their revenge.