• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exewebber's you havent met yet, but would like to.

N

Neil Pym

No-one. I've been sorely disappointed with those that I have met, so am not holding out any hope that those I haven't will be any different...
That post is the exact reason I would like to meet Ant Moxey. Consistent throughout ;)

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pi55 orf Anton!!!

Neil, i look forward very much to meeting you, so much so, i may even order a new Toupee for the occasion.

Kindest regards

Your friend and inspiration

The Doc

N

Neil Pym

Gozzer. He gives nothing away about his persona, but obviously cthd.

Red Box - Out of Curiosity.

;)
Agree with comments re Gozzer. Re Red Box Lammie, I would have thought you would have played football against him at some point

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Pi55 orf Anton!!!
Oooh Doc, calm yerself down. For someone who obsesses about me, that's hardly the type of response I'd expect from someone so desperate to meet me.

You'll probably be changing your name to Mark Chapman are you......:S

heathy1

I can deal with the riff raff Doc and to prove it will be making my pilgrimage (the haj) to the spot on Saturday and will be doing so on a regular basis from now on. I know RTP is keen to meet you, but he is a bit of a tw*t to be honest.

I have been given positive feedback about BTIE, CBS, Joey, Spick, Heathy1 (even the Doc) by like minded souls and will make sure I meet them all in January at some point. In addition I would like to meet I would like to meet Lammie (there must be some bad in him somewhere), Mr Moxey, Upstart, Phil Sayers and Gozzer. To be honest any City fan is worth meeting although if you are an ugly one I would prefer to a brief greeting to a full conversation.
Who left the positive feedback? Was it Spicy nik nak's missis?( Hoping!!)

DB9

I'd like to meet Mr A Moxey, Just to see if he does get off his high horse once in a while and what's it like to be right all the time ;).....and Mrs Moxey to sympathise with her and to ask if he is always right when he's at home or only when she lets him;) ;) ;)

Dr Death, Because i'd like and audience with him and ask why he is so wise!!

LLL, With a radio show he's got to be able to stand a round of drinks

LammieLammieLammie

I'd like to meet Mr A Moxey, Just to see if he does get off his high horse once in a while and what's it like to be right all the time ;).....

Dr Death, Because i'd like and audience with him and ask why he is so wise!!

LLL, With a radio show he's got to be able to stand a round of drinks
:D :D it's not the being right all the time, it's the bulldozing the rest of us into submission!

And Dr D? You can usually catch him in the spot if you know where to look.

Radio Show? Payment? You're having a laugh.

By the time I have brought the Beer every week, and paid off the guests I am well out of pocket. :D

LLL

Edit. Neil, there is loads of bad in me. Full of sin, me.

Last edited:

Phil Sayers

I would like to meet all Exewebbers since to the best of my knowledge the only one I know is the seemingly defunct Eddy. That said the person I would like to meet most is probably Ian Sideman just to get to the bottom of the mystery - although if I met him he's probably turn out to be an estate agent having a laugh. Would like to meet Red the Paper but I have no time for that Neil Pym match fixer... ;)

Last edited:
N

Neil Pym

I would like to meet all Exewebbers since to the best of my knowledge the only one I know is the seemingly defunct Eddy. That said the person I would like to meet most is probably Ian Sideman just to get to the bottom of the mystery - although if I met him he's probably turn out to be an estate agent having a laugh. Would like to meet Red the Paper but I have no time for that Neil Pym match fixer... ;)
You should know Phil as a future legal professional not to make allegations about match fixing without proof. I am going to refer to you as Columbo in future if that is OK

Phil Sayers

That is perfectly fine although I would prefer to be called Perry - can I refer to you as John Fashanu?