• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exewebbers who dont post anymore!

MagzECFC

Myself :S

But im back ;; lol

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
:D

What about Eddy.... I liked Eddy.

Anyone heard from him?
Eddy did a course with me and in a way introduced me to Exeweb. I lurked but I thought you were all idiots (still do :)) while he regularly posted. Also he contributed to the programme as I am sure you know - ultimately he didn't have the time for the latter but I think he still lurks.....

....(trys to tempt Eddy out into the open)

His common sense is sadly missing.

LammieLammieLammie

His common sense is sadly missing.
Thanks mate. From him, or the site?

Graham Westley.
I miss you too, Phil.

The likes of Eddy, Haka etc were important contributors to this site. They seem to have been replaced by silly little kids who corrupt what could be good threads by mouthing off and taking every disagreement personally. It's good to see a few of them banned recently, in my opinion.

Oldsmobile-88

jabba the gut.....Always a intresting read...

loobygrecian

Little dragon doesnt post much now Russ..... she ok?

Oldsmobile-88

Little dragon doesnt post much now Russ..... she ok?
Fine Lou....She is sat beside me reading her 'soap' magazine..She is not under the patio...yet....

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
They seem to have been replaced by silly little kids
I disagree. Fundamentally. I think crassness, lack of insight, lack of an intellectual argument affects all ages not just the young. We all have to start somewhere, and we should all encourage people to develop ideas and allow them to find a way of doing so. It can take a while, for some. to develop the confidence to write something that is incisive and interpretative. Schools are supposed to do so, but quite often constrained by what is permitted within the national curriculum and therefore doesn't allow those individuals to demonstrate that they do have a good comprehension of what is around them and what they see, because it is not part of the what the school want them to discuss. Here is an environment that can do so. Throw in the cut and thrust of debate and they will follow.

I think a number of these youngsters have adapted to Exeweb, as they they think they have a contribution to make and do so. As to the Club they pay their money, so should be part of this community.

Exe on Valdez

I'm back. Did you miss me? I have missed the yay or nays. Im in the mood for a yay.

Gozzer

Exesaddler. He used to be all over WOWS. And now...