• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeweb fans team?

Harriers Fans Team

No goals from the halfway line then tommorrow ;)

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Its cold, but not windy! See you there... although i am little concerned at the lack of communication from the gaffer, 2 texts sent now and not had a reply, hope he isnt lost on his way back from oop north!
**phew** just had a text from the gaffer, nice to know he is appreciative of all my hard work and effort in getting a ref and players for tomorrow, at such short notice! ;) **goes off to recharge magic wand** :D

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looking forward to tomorrow, I hope that the pitch isn't too frozen. Not worried about the cold, I am sure that we will be given the run around like last time :)

loobygrecian

Looking forward to tomorrow, I hope that the pitch isn't too frozen. Not worried about the cold, I am sure that we will be given the run around like last time :)
Yeah you will be fine! Waiting on Creds to see if he wants a lift.... hurry up fella, not many spaces left in the looby mobile!

Hunterwasmyhero

Loobs, have you got a full team for tomorrow/ Sorry today!!
Son is home at the moment and may fancy a game, although as he isn't home yet, he may have pulled tonight (or asleep under a tree somewhere) he may not be available. Leave a message if you are short and i'll see what I can do.

loobygrecian

Loobs, have you got a full team for tomorrow/ Sorry today!!
Son is home at the moment and may fancy a game, although as he isn't home yet, he may have pulled tonight (or asleep under a tree somewhere) he may not be available. Leave a message if you are short and i'll see what I can do.

no harm in your son turning up and you for that matter - you can run the line!

oldcity

Started to get a bit worried about game going ahead, went to the shed to get my boots and they are frozen!!! ground here is rock hard too, mind you it is a patio,

Come on you Legends !!!

UTC

loobygrecian

I reckon it should be ok Al, fingers crossed! Hope Creds makes it, didnt hear back on whether he wanted a lift or not - bloody men! Am gonna bang his and Mancs heads together later! :D

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
See you all there later. Looking forward to watching a legend game.

Antony Moxey

Legends 4-0 down last I heard. C'mon lads - 5-4, we're gonna win 5-4...

:(