• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeweb fans team?

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
What is the address?

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
What is the address?
Winslade Pk
Clyst St. Mary, Exeter, EX5 1DS

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
Winslade Pk
Clyst St. Mary, Exeter, EX5 1DS
Thank you Lou.

I did ask Phil via text, but I am assuming he is up to his eyeballs in dirty nappies :)

loobygrecian

Thank you Lou.

I did ask Phil via text, but I am assuming he is up to his eyeballs in dirty nappies :)
Either that or stuck on the motorway heading oop north!

loobygrecian

Ok guys, have just had a text from the gaffer, need a ref for the game tomorrow..... can anyone oblige? Typical Manc always leaves things last minute!

loobygrecian

Be good to see people come along and support this tomorrow! Many an exeweb game is great to watch and very entertaining, 10:30 kick off, Friends Provident. Be there or be........ :D

so when is team news released ;)

Harriers Fans Team

so when is team news released ;)
Well we depart Kiddy at 7.30am for the eagly awaited rematch and despite the early start we should have 18 players making their way south.

Lets its hope not too cold and windy!

Jean Jeannie

Don't think it'll be windy if today is anything to go by but make sure you pack your thermals!!!

loobygrecian

Well we depart Kiddy at 7.30am for the eagly awaited rematch and despite the early start we should have 18 players making their way south.

Lets its hope not too cold and windy!
Its cold, but not windy! See you there... although i am little concerned at the lack of communication from the gaffer, 2 texts sent now and not had a reply, hope he isnt lost on his way back from oop north!