• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeweb fans team?

Harriers Fans Team

Hi guys,

I hope your enjoying your return to the football league and you seem to be doing quite well. We had a very enjoyable fans game against you in March and i wondered whether you had played any more games and if you were interested in a rematch??

We are down at Torquay on Sunday 28th December and i notice that you are at home also and wondered whether you fancied a game? I have e mailed Phil who i arranged the game with last time but i have heard nothing as yet.
If not good luck for the rest of the season and who knows we may join you.

Dave
Kidderminster Harriers Supporters team

SimonBB

Hi guys,

I hope your enjoying your return to the football league and you seem to be doing quite well. We had a very enjoyable fans game against you in March and i wondered whether you had played any more games and if you were interested in a rematch??

We are down at Torquay on Sunday 28th December and i notice that you are at home also and wondered whether you fancied a game? I have e mailed Phil who i arranged the game with last time but i have heard nothing as yet.
If not good luck for the rest of the season and who knows we may join you.

Dave
Kidderminster Harriers Supporters team

ah yes, the famous goal from halfway!

Don't know how your'll get to league one by next season mind ;)

I'm sure Manc is on the case!

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
If they can't make it you are more than welcome to play the actual supporters team.

We are uselesss mind...

Adamski

dont think i'll be playing, i'm still recovering from the last time we played you guys

Grecian joe.

We are uselesss mind...
im afriad your correct atm lol

Harriers Fans Team

I didnt realise you had two sides.

That was some goal from the halfway line if i remember and it was one of our most enjoyable games we played last season.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sorry mate. I am no longer on that e-mail address. I'll get to work and get back to you asap.

Harriers Fans Team

Ok Phil figured as much thats why i posted on here.

You can reach me at [email protected]

If you can let me know asap if your interested and i will try and get a team together.

Dave

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
dont think i'll be playing, i'm still recovering from the last time we played you guys
Me and Ant Moxey are still recovering from carrying you back to the changing rooms! :D

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
If they can't make it you are more than welcome to play the actual supporters team.

We are uselesss mind...
You are just the youth team...we are first team supporters team!! ;)