• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeweb 25 yrs old!

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
I guess this should be on another thread but wanted the most people to see it. Its says Exeweb started in 1999 so this yr is its 25th Birthday, Out of interest, When in 1999 did it start and is there a plan for a celebration banner on here or similar planned?

Mid Devon Grecian

I guess this should be on another thread but wanted the most people to see it. Its says Exeweb started in 1999 so this yr is its 25th Birthday, Out of interest, When in 1999 did it start and is there a plan for a celebration banner on here or similar planned?
Maybe @Hants_red & co are going to throw a massive party with free bar for all us members?

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Maybe @Hants_red & co are going to throw a massive party with free bar for all us members?
Hants dipping in for a round? :unsure: :ROFLMAO: Seriously though, Exeweb has been brilliant for us who no longer live close to SJP and can't get to games often, IMO it's gone from strength to strength and i'd thought other fans look in quite envious.

Stelios

Early memories were of a black background and you scrolled down forever