• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

EXEWEB 2011-2012 Sponsorship Pledge Thread

Thames Valley Red

Right you Grecian fans itttttttttsssssssssssssssss that time of the year again!

I am happy to keep this going for another year. So firstly a few things to clear up from this year:

1. The tickets - will post this week after talking to club, will ask for two sets. Now Ant Moxey asked months back and also Red Lion is showing a healthy interest. If anyone with a future Ryan Harley in training want to have tickets please contact by PM. Closing date end of the week. I will split them between the Exewebbers that paid last year.

2. The shirt - my young daughter stuck a pin in the computer and picked out a winner in a Eurovision ratified manner..............the winner as..........FLACKY IS MY DAD HONEST! So come on down and confirm whether you wish to organize club pick up or postal delivery of shirt.

Now that is the excitement out of the way the club sent me the following email:

TVR,

Below is the letter I am emailing or sending to player sponsors about next season primarily. I will have Marcus’ away shirt to pass on but I know that you have several contributors to the cause. Could you let me know who will be the lucky recipient of the shirt? I can put it ready for collection from reception if they are able to pop in or I can send if you give me the relevant address

Andy

Marcus Stewart – Player Sponsorship (Home)

Thank you once again for your general support for the club in what has been another fantastic season. After retaining our League One status last season, we have made another step forward as a club, both on and off the pitch, and to come close to a play off spot when up against clubs with significant resources has been yet another achievement for Paul Tisdale and the players to be proud of.

More pointedly, thank you for supporting Marcus through this kit sponsorship. We’re naturally sorry that he won’t still be playing next season but, whilst writing to you, I’d like to give you the opportunity to tell me whether you’d like to continue with any player sponsorship next season.

Player sponsorship enquiries come in on a daily basis and I’ll do my best to accommodate everyone in the way they wish. I have given current sponsors a deadline of 13 June by which they should indicate what they’d like to do so, hopefully, things will be clearer after then so, if you have any particular player you are interested in then let me know.

I can confirm that the sponsorship package for season 2011/12 will be as shown below and it’s the same as the past season’s. The price is £300 + vat for Home or Away kit or £200 + vat for Training kit sponsorship (so there are three opportunities per player) and please read the section about tickets (they can only be child tickets and we suggest that they be donated to a suitable cause) so please read through to check that you are comfortable with what’s on offer:

HOME OR AWAY KIT SPONSORSHIP

– Credit in the match day magazine and on the main club website: Name or logo of your choice

– Personal thank you letter and signed photo when you take out the sponsorship

– Signed shirt: You will receive the shirt used by your player at the end of the season.

– Player appearance: We can organise together a personal appearance to support an event of yours and perhaps give it and you some extra publicity. This will, naturally, have be within suitable time and distance constraints and fit in with training and match schedules so should be planned well ahead. Please contact myself initially to kick start the arrangements

– Free match tickets: You have 20 CHILD tickets for a league game (sorry, we can’t offer this for cup matches as ticketing rules are governed by the FA). THESE CHILD TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO USE OR PERHAPS DONATE TO A RECIPIENT OF YOUR CHOICE - a school, a charity or a junior football club for example. They are subject to availability as each match brings with it its own issues and you should again contact myself to arrange everything

-- Invitation to pre-season sponsors’ day/photo shoot plus photo with player (assuming your sponsorship is confirmed in time. The photo shoot normally takes place in late July, dependent on when the players’ new kit becomes available

– Price: £300 + vat (£360 total)

TRAINING KIT

- Training kit sponsorship differs in price at £200 + vat. This is because there are 10 (rather than 20) child tickets to use or donate. All else is as shown above.

Ends

--------------

Now I will confirm that we intend to sponsor a player and will seek to organise home kit unless you all prove super generous in this years pledges. I will follow up with you all at the end of the month. I would like to see pledges as soon as possible to see what we can do. If someone would like to pump in some extra to get the personal appearance at an event, please state your interest and we can have a auction for that element. Would make a nice event for smaller business linked to Exewebbers. If people hate the ideas on mass I will bin that element, but it seems to a shame to waste the opportunity.

In terms of paying lets organise that at the end of the month, I need to sort out the mechanics of the process. For the time being please provide a pledge and I will sort out with people later a method to pay.

Thanks again from me. also please confirm you interest in a an Exeweb match day dinner event with pledge. Please state yes or no clearly with pledge. It can be great value for money. Also state a player you might like to sponsor if available, no guarantees but I'll try to get the favourite!

UTC

TVR

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Re: EXEWEB 2010-2011 Sponsorship Pledge Thread

I'll go £20. Not fussed about an Exeweb dinner.

edindevon

I'll pledge £20 as well. Not bothered about a dinner. Would like to sponsor a homegrown player - Sercombe, Bennett, Sheps, Nichols -if possible, but not too bothered about that either.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster

I'll go £20.00 too Al.

I would support the dinner if it's gonna be an Exeweb gang. [G]

Thames Valley Red

Suppose I had better make an effort.

20 squid.

UTC

TVR

Grecian Royal

£20 from me, no preference regarding the player and not fussed about the dinner.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster

£20 fom me, not interested in the dinner and no preference over who we sponsor.

wiveygrecian

£20 from me too, not bothered about the dinner too much.
Dont mind who we sponsor really but would'nt mind sponsoring Troy!

Red Lion

Put me down for £20. It would be brilliant if it was all done and dusted and we could attend the open day type thing!

I'd do the dinner thing if it's organised but won't cry if it's not.

I think it would be fun to sponsor the Spanish chap, but am happy to go with the flow!

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member

Sorry i can't join in, but impressed that in less than three quarters of an hour you're more than halfway there! :)