• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter's apology

ececfecfcok

Top story on Argyle's website........

http://www.pafc.co.uk/page/Home

Discuss.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Top story on Argyle's website........

http://www.pafc.co.uk/page/Home

Discuss.
Nothing to discuss. If they can't take it, they shouldn't dish it out.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just as well we didn't play Vera Lynn's version of "You're sh*t and you know you are" then.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nothing to discuss. If they can't take it, they shouldn't dish it out.
Agree entirely

How much sh*t have we had to take from Argyle fans over the years when they've beaten us and the chants of "we'll never play you again" after they beat us in 2001.

Ok so someone at the club decided to play this music but as JW says if the scummers can't take it as banter then they shouldn't dish it out in the first place.

MickStagraget

I don't understand how it could cause offense, it's saying that we're going to play them again i.e that they'll bounce back from all the problems that they;ve had. Bloody silly Janners.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think it's brilliant. Superbly condescending that we've apologised to them for hurting their feelings! Poor buggers, they really are a joke.

plymuffer

I don't understand how it could cause offense, it's saying that we're going to play them again i.e that they'll bounce back from all the problems that they;ve had. Bloody silly Janners.
If you read the post from janners,(only read the first page) no one is offended,and even think it was good banter.ECFC had no reason to apologies,it was all in good taste:D

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
If you read the post from janners,(only read the first page) no one is offended,and even think it was good banter.ECFC had no reason to apologies,it was all in good taste:D
I think we apologised to take the **** even further, what a genius idea.

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
This is clearly the biggest issue concerning pafc at the moment.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
This is clearly the biggest issue concerning pafc at the moment.
Indeed.

"We're relegated, we have no money, nobody has been paid properly for months, creditors are banging on our door left, right and centre, rumour has it we might be booted straight down to Blue Square South, but those pesky Exeter people playing 'their' song, how very well dare they!"