• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter vs Stevenage prediction thread

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not to mention all those 'watching' on I Follow...

Let's get Stevenage back for derailing our promotion hopes last year. 3-0 City. Stockley hattrick.
Anybody know how much we get from iFollow or whomever for their right to broadcast?

Colesman Ballz

Anybody know how much we get from iFollow or whomever for their right to broadcast?
See Pete Martin's recent post on the iFollow thread for the breakdown Indo.

Colesman Ballz

Not to mention all those 'watching' on I Follow...

Let's get Stevenage back for derailing our promotion hopes last year. 3-0 City. Stockley hattrick.
Don't need any motive for giving Satanage a good pasting, other than their scumbag owner/chairman and how he had it in for us in the Conference ! :mad:

IndoMike

Will do. Thanks

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I reckon we'll sneak this one by the odd goal. Stevenage aren't bad but they're not as good as us. Jake with the winner.

IndoMike

So Pete doesn't tell us how much we get : just a kin of breakdpwn. For example, it is 1k, or 3k or 5k or a mystery that we will never know the answer to.

Avening Posse

Expecting it to be tight with teams cancelling each other out. Head says 1-1, heart says we sneak it. Stockley

tonykellowfan

So Pete doesn't tell us how much we get : just a kin of breakdpwn. For example, it is 1k, or 3k or 5k or a mystery that we will never know the answer to.
Its 80% of £10 per purchase. I have no idea how many purchases there will be, probably in the low hundreds, 200, 300 maybe?

fred binneys head

£10 might include VAT.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Its 80% of £10 per purchase. I have no idea how many purchases there will be, probably in the low hundreds, 200, 300 maybe?
80% of the net, not the gross. After costs. And after VAT, as FBH says. The real income for clubs will be small and I expect will not outweigh loss of actual attendees who also spend money on programmes, food, drink etc. There WILL be profit, but for the IT company and the EFL not individual clubs.