• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter vs Peterborough

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
O'Shea on for Lee Martin. Why didn't he start?

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jason Cummings with the goal

hardi2b

Sorry for this........desperate and clueless performance. passing patchy, first touch unable to control the ball, kick and hope football.:mad:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Forte on for Jay.

manc grecian

Sorry for this........desperate and clueless performance. passing patchy, first touch unable to control the ball, kick and hope football.:mad:
It's a reserve team against a very good Peterborough team. We all know the squad is too thin so not sure what you expected.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Almost pleased we lost. I have no interest in the competition and would rather our players had a rest.

CWH-NYC_

I forgot we were playing, looks like a good decision on my part.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
5 minutes added time? The ref is having a larf! Anyway finishes 2-0 to Peterborough. They had a very good first team against our not so good team

PeteUSA

That save at the end was quite good, but Hamon really isnt a very good goalkeeper. He might have done better with both headers since on both occasions all the scorer was going to do was header the ball down. Also I think Taylor has a lot of nerve fielding a team like that! No wonder nobody much bothered to go to the game! And I suspect that was Evans foul mouth that could be heard loud and clear near the end?

geoffwp

The only thing I was hoping for from this game was for Matt Taylor to be able to look at a few fringe players and hope one or two might perform at least to be knocking on the first team door. Also hoped MT might find it possible to try a different system. Not sure from what I've read if anything of that nature has happened. Has anything positive come from it?