• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter vs Crawley Prediction and Discussion Thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Our home record against Crawley in recent years has not been too great, but 3 points tomorrow will help us towards an automatic promotion place. A few enforced changes so a number of changes to the starting line-up from Saturday. Game will be available on iFollow for UK subscribers.

Jason's preview

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
A win would be great, no matter how scruffy, to keep up with the target of 2 points a game. Though even a draw could put us in third depending on other results.

I never thought three wins from the three games was probable, but the draw was disappointing on Saturday - I though we looked slow in midfield a good deal of the time and didn't threaten their goal very often despite all the corners we had. Amusingly, although they hit the woodwork twice the stats reveal they had no shots on target; while we had three.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I predict three changes:

Caprice for Sparkes; Diabate for Stubbs and Zanzala for Nombe.

Hate these kind of games but we really should be winning this comfortably. Hopefully a regulation 2-0 win and no injuries!!

We worry that we have injury worries. We seem to to have played a few sides recently who have had worse problems than our own, Swindon last week springs to mind. A post on the Crawley Town Fans Forum worries that they haven't got any fit Centre Backs for tomorrow..

Always a big match for me and I'm going 4-1 City.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
A little snippet I picked up over the weekend, Crawley have scored in their last 14 away games hopefully that’ll come to an end tomorrow evening, Caprice will be back in I’d of thought, I was one who thought Zanzala did well on Saturday so wouldn’t be disappointed to see him start if Nombe isn’t fit, hopefully Stubbs will make it too.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Crawley a funny side, they get good results and then they have poor results so inconsistent, similar to us a few years ago. Despite being without Nombe I think we shall win this, particularly is they are struggling with central defenders.

I do hope we come out flying for a change and not let Crawley play for the first 20-30 minutes. There will be a number of changes and I would expect to see the return of Diabete and Phillips to start in place of Stubbs and Nombe, also one of our midfield pair may give way to Taylor, and doing my Tisdale's I would expect to see Coley Zanzala and Caprice come on as second half subs.

Like S-I-C I think 4-1 with goals from Jay Brown Diabete and Key. Crowd will be down 1200 on Saturday with 4537 turning up to witness the event, and hoping other results go in our favour as we re enter the Autos.

A little snippet I picked up over the weekend, Crawley have scored in their last 14 away games hopefully that’ll come to an end tomorrow evening,

......as they did at Port Vale on Saturday. Unfortunately they conceded four. Nadesan's always a threat and a danger for them. Two long journeys in four days can't be good for them.

Average Joe

We'll need to score a goal as Tom Nicholls will be revved up to score against us.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Jack Sparked

tonykellowfan

I would expect Philips to start ahead on Zanzala