• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter v Wycombe Matchday Thread

LiloBoii-ECFC

What a game. Was a great result for us :D amazing :) just hope we can hold onto them auto spots.

If i'm right, does that table mean were guaranteed a play-off place?

Last edited:

tisdale 1

Resigned
What a bloody great game we are going up auto!! No thanks to the lino onn the doble side and the ref it was like playing 13 men!they were sh*t the lino gave cozic(who i must say was feckin excellent today!)offside when he came though the the 4 at back to win the ball!

But if we play like we did second half in the next three games we will finish in the top three!

And what a great crowd to!

4 points away at 1st and home to 2nd? and they reckon we're better against good teams...
8 wins from our last 9 home games? nothing short of remarkable

Borat

Yesssss yessssssss yessssssssss yessssssssss yessssssssss :)

Last edited:

Red the Paper

Banned
Superb game. Excellent tactical subs at half time changed the game IMO. Great singing from the Old Grandstand who outsang Wycombe from where I was in the Doble.

the form table for last 6 games makes for really interesting reading...
http://www.sportpress.com/stats/en/1245_england_league_2_2008_2009/8_form_table.html
shows how poor the rest of the promotion contenders have been recently

CC

Just seen the goal on Sky - cracking volley on the run from Gill from a tight angle.

Thank God for our time in the conference ! This club has been re built from top to bottom and should be a blue print for all the other clubs that are in the same situation we were a few years ago.
I hope Luton, York and many other clubs take a long hard look at us and learn from what ECFC have achieved.
Bloooooooddyyyy fantastic, Its mind blowing what the lads have achieved on the pitch

Borat

Just seen the goal on Sky - cracking volley on the run from Gill from a tight angle.
Awesome finish....couldnt remember if it was a volly or not!!! what a cracker :)

Benito

Just back from another brilliant game at the Park! A great performance from everyone!

Thank God Jonesy kept the ball out right at the start! We could easily have had 3 or 4 with a little bit more luck.

Up The City!