• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter v Plymouth from a Plymouth fan

Crmedia1992

http://crmedia1992.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/exeter-city-match-report.html

Go easy on me boys, you lot ruined my week (facepalm)

anyway, feedback welcome. Sorry it's a bit late as I normally try to get these out on the Sunday. Also, my preview for the game is also on that link, on the website just click "Exeter Preview" tab on the left hand side. I was almost right with my 3-0 prediction.

contrabombarde

Well done! A very articulate review.Good to hear a considered view from the opposition. Such a shame you are supporting the wrong team.

Crmedia1992

cheers for the reply. I try to be as honest as possible when writing my blogs. I don't really want to be bias when creating a post, so I try to be as neutral as possible. glad you enjoyed the read!

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is 'despite' your favourite word?

contrabombarde

Is 'despite' your favourite word?
Probably not but (deSPITE) SOUNDS LIKE YOURS.

Crmedia1992

it's a personal favourite, yes

grecian55

Nice write up on the game from your point of view ,well done and good luck .

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I read today that England is 22nd out of 24 countries in literacy tests in the 'developed' world, and reading your preview to the derby game I can believe it.

Also you have muddled Jamie Reid with Jake Gosling. Yes, it's Gosling, not Goasling.

Last edited:

Chuckles

Stick to drumming

Crmedia1992

I read today that England is 22nd out of 24 countries in literacy tests in the 'developed' world, and reading your preview to the derby game I can believe it.

Also you have muddled Jamie Reid with Jake Gosling. Yes, it's Gosling, not Goasling.
thanks for the lovely reply. I did write the preview very pressed for time however.