• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter V Leyton Orient Matchday Thread

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Quite right scottus, see my edit ...

Wemissharley

Re: Matchday thread

wot matchday ?

Wemissharley

Re: Exeter City FC v Leyton Orient matchday thread

Sorry wemissharley. Alistairs Law prevails. Nursey started hers bang on 00:00 you were two minutes late. Apols ...
i wont mess with ali rae

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Ah, I see the mysterious hands of a Mod at work. Order has been restored and we all speak as one. Not a good omen for the O's ... :)

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Come on city lets have a win today to keep up the pressure on teams around us, to keep us in the play off hunt! UTC

mwallace

Poopie!
Gotta get that in early today as i'm off for a hike. Promised the wife she can have sat afternoons back once we were safe.
Dam u Tisdale and your last day dramas!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A win today to keep the pressure on those above us, and in particular today's opponents Orient.

Setting off soon.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ah, I see the mysterious hands of a Mod at work. Order has been restored and we all speak as one. Not a good omen for the O's ... :)
No, it's got my title so it's my thread. I was first as well

Rog H K

After reading two pages of arguments as to who's thread this is I nearly forgot what the thread was all about!:S

Right! I'm taking over. It's now my match day thread ;)

City win 4-1, Troy scores, Dale and Bourne lose, 5654 @SJP. Stewart come out of retirement:p and we all start talking about the playoffs again!
Bring it on!

anth_ecfc

Poopie!
Gotta get that in early today as i'm off for a hike. Promised the wife she can have sat afternoons back once we were safe.
Dam u Tisdale and your last day dramas!
You you still may have last day dramas if we can get near them Playoffs.....don't give my misses the choice..." i'm off to football see ya later" end of !! ;)