• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

exeter v Leeds prediction score

EYEBALL119

Lets return to sanity here. As a Leeds fan (who unfortunately won't be at Saturday's game) it will be interesting to see how Leeds respond to a very poor performance last week against Wycombe. We haven't had many bad performances this season and after the last poor one at Millwall we smashed Bristol and Yeovil 4-0 and scored 16 goals in the next 5 games! hopefully we get a similar reaction this time...

It does however bare all the hallmarks of a disaster, wet pitch, big crowd, tight stadium - A classic graveyard for Leeds teams of old but this team have steam-rolled everything before them this season and have the best away record in the league (our away form is better than our home) I think we've only dropped 7 points on the road all season!

So having weighed it all up i'm gonna go for Leeds to stretch their lead at the top - Exeter 0 - 3 Leeds

sheepshead

come on people its only a game of footy,it should be just like ER where i had a great day enjoying a few beers in the drysalters pub with a few hundred of your lot and might i just say how polite and well behaved they were,a credit to your club,Saturday should be the same (without me i didnt get a ticket)as the majority of the 1200 tickets we sold should be on thier best behavoir,cos if we can take 9000 to our most hated rivals and get praised on our behavior by thier old bill then nowt should happen on saturday.
in fact leeds away following has been praised no end of times by various constabularys on thier good behavior and home supporters have questioned why so many old bill at a rather expensive cost to thier club on past reputation (so much for inteligence) that are they saying things just to make money ? your place will be the same more police than people at a rather large cost to your club.
well enjoy the game and if we play like last week you will beat us imo but i'm going for a 2-1 leeds.
and when we get beat at spurs it wont mater cos we beat the scum 1-0

izzer buddy

Would love a win and think if we are on it can sneak a draw. Depends if Beckford plays.

Heart win 1 - 0 Head 0 - 2 Really looking forward to a full house on saturday and the park buzzing

sheepshead

Beckford will play as we haven't excepted any offers as yet and he will give his all cos he is still in the shop window if he go's at all, to be honest would you pay 2 mill plus for a player you can get for nowt in 4 month ,just tempt him witha big signing on fee and a pre contract agreement.
leeds should be same team that payed last week

Last edited:

exeips

hope you enjoy the match from outside the ground coz thats the closest you and the rest of your little mates are going to get!
Are you going to say the same thing to your sister when she goes in the Yeovil end next week?:S

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
Edwards v Beckford
deeply concerned
1-4

MEW

With Stewart, Russell & Edwards all in the team against the likes of Beckford, Snodgrass and Becchio, I have to go for 3:1 to Leeds! Can not see Exeter getting anything from this one.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just hope we don't go too negative and line up with Fleetwood up front alone. I say sod it, it's a game where we realistically shouldsn't get anything so lets give it a good go and get the crowd on side for more important matches coming up!

Oh yeah forgot a prediciton - 2-0 Leeds after all that.

whitearmy

Are you going to say the same thing to your sister when she goes in the Yeovil end next week?:S
How much she charging.....