• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter v Cheltenham predictions and wild guess thread

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yep. I hear that we have the following injuries;

Warren
Holmes
Ajose
Law
L Martin
Parkes

With Jake suspended too, we may be a little short. A chance for the youngsters to stake a claim.
To be fair we've gone most games this season without Warren, Holmes and Ajose so I'm not so concerned about them. Law, L Martin and Parkes however is like ripping the spine out of the team. Hopefully a couple of them will be available.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think in fairness to Devon live, it is noticeable that MT has stopped naming which new players are out injured.
New economics innit?
... or should that be What's new with the economics? Click here to find out!!!

Devon Live - (as should be). Reporter "Could you list those injured players Matt?"
Devon Live - (as is). Work Experience Person "Hmm let's see if Matt Taylor or Exeweb have said anything and I'll cut and paste it when I have a few minutes".

Positive spin

I think in fairness to Devon live, it is noticeable that MT has stopped naming which new players are out injured.
The only reason to look at Devon Live is if you have an interest local road accidents that have occurred in the past week

andrew p long

The only reason to look at Devon Live is if you have an interest local road accidents that have occurred in the past week
There has been the occasional car crash involving Argyle...

GrecianExile

I’m going to sit on the fence and say it will be an entertaining 2-2 draw, two teams having a right go

grecIAN Harris

2-0 City with goals from Martin and Williams.

Matt Russell

I’m going to sit on the fence and say it will be an entertaining 2-2 draw, two teams having a right go
I predict that the stewards will have a right go at you for sitting there and move you off it.

andrew p long

Busy day.

Game v Cheltenham in league two.

FA Youth Cup important tie at Ipswich.

EFL Cup draw for knockout stages.

Trust AGM.

Results of Trust Board election

Colesman Ballz

2-0 City with goals from Martin and Williams.
Presumably you mean A Martin, as t'other one seems to be injured ?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yep. I hear that we have the following injuries;

Warren
Holmes
Ajose
Law
L Martin
Parkes

With Jake suspended too, we may be a little short. A chance for the youngsters to stake a claim.
We may be a little short for the Cheltenham game but, unless some of those injured players return, we are likely to be even more short against Cambridge - Alex Hartridge and Joal Randall are both cup-tied and Jayden Richardson wasn't in the squad for the first game, presumably because Forest don't want him cup-tied.