• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter Uni gigs.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
If that does actually happen I'd pay ANYTHING to be there. I'm convinced it's just too good to be true though and it'll be near impossible to get a ticket :(
It's the Den though, even without a ticket you could be nearby and hear it all. Doubt it'll happen as it seems fairly far fetched, although the new album must be coming up soon so would be good PR.

Reports from the Echo/WMN/THisis group http://www.thisissouthdevon.co.uk/news/Muse-plan-hometown-concerts/article-1234926-detail/article.html

Last edited:

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Didn't figure you for a Muse fan, Mr Jan Yeo.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Didn't figure you for a Muse fan, Mr Jan Yeo.
Neither did I!!! Somehow it crept up on me a few years back and I realised that Absolution is a pretty good album. Some of the newer stuff I'm not so sure on though, their last album was hit and miss and one of the new tracks sounds like a carbon copy of a Queen song (which is bad as far as I'm concerned).

Also fantastic to see live, saw them at Wembley and it erased all the bad memories of losing the playoffs :D

Swanaldo

I f*cking hate them with a passion. Worst band since Oasis.

Daughter of I_M

The Wembley gig was amazing.

Thing is, if I was going to the gig I'd want to be able to see them, like be at the front! That's the only place to be at a Muse gig. If anyone does hear anything about it before me can you drop me a pm please.

The new track (United States of Eurasia) will surely grow on me but it really is very Queen like. Absolution is great, Origin of Symmetry is better :D

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I f*cking hate them with a passion. Worst band since Oasis.
Lets not be hasty and forget such gems as Aqua, My Chemical Romance or The Feeling :p

Swanaldo

I'd rather listen to Aqua than f*cking Muse.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Bit harsh there swanny

Tada

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ouch :p

Pub

Swanaldo

Bit harsh there swanny
I beg to differ. Aqua knew their place. Muse seem to think they are the best band in the world. Their weird fusion of the Doctor Who theme and Blondie's Call Me that is currently enjoying limited airplay would suggest differently.

Then again, I have spent the evening listening to Municipal Waste and HMHB, so you can draw your own conclusions :D

Quiz

Last edited: