• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter Snap Up Former Southampton Winger

Willy Nilly

At this rate, he'll end up working Saturdays in the kitchen of Bertie's crepe restaurant with Ben Watson on the till and Norwood cleaning tables.

ecfc01

At this rate, he'll end up working Saturdays in the kitchen of Bertie's crepe restaurant with Ben Watson on the till and Norwood cleaning tables.
Lets hope Paul jones doesnt get a job there, he would drop all the food

badum chhsssss

scottus86

I thought he looked poor on Saturday, but then I changed my mind, I think he was catious of getting forward because he had to babysit Tully, and help look after O'brien.

Chudleigh Cannon

I think he was catious of getting forward because he had to babysit Tully, and help look after O'brien.
spot on, he was asked to play as cover for Tully not an attacking winger. I think he has a bit of class but i'm not sure he'll get the run of games he needs to build his game. Also I can't see him making much of an appearance (despite a regular place on the bench) until Harley moves on and creates a vacancy in mid-field. But of course that won't be until next August and god knows who we'll have/be managed by by then.

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think he has a bit of class
Agreed Chudders, I can see it too.

Jakey just needs that bit of belief in himself. You sense he needs that break, a goal, or something a bit special to happen for him, before we see what's he fully capable of.

Hope Tis takes a chance, and gives him a run of games.