• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women's Reserves 2023/24

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can't find a thread yet on the ressie's. Preparation still ongoing for them today.

grecIAN Harris

The Ressies won 7-0 at home to Keynsham in the cup.

iscalad

The Ressies won 7-0 at home to Keynsham in the cup.
Is Chloe injured?

grecIAN Harris

Is Chloe injured?
No, she was in the squad today but didn't go to Bournemouth last week much to her displeasure. Non playing first team players now play for the reserves, as it should be. One of them last week plays in Chloe's position so the coach decided that it wouldn't be worth Chloe's time going all the way to Bournemouth for twenty minutes. Chloe thought differently and told him so. They had a full 11 v 11 training match in Thursday and Chlo banged in a hat trick so whether she started today I don't know.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
No, she was in the squad today but didn't go to Bournemouth last week much to her displeasure. Non playing first team players now play for the reserves, as it should be. One of them last week plays in Chloe's position so the coach decided that it wouldn't be worth Chloe's time going all the way to Bournemouth for twenty minutes. Chloe thought differently and told him so. They had a full 11 v 11 training match in Thursday and Chlo banged in a hat trick so whether she started today I don't know.
According to ECFC Facebook she was on the bench unfortunately

grecIAN Harris

According to ECFC Facebook she was on the bench unfortunately
She won't be happy then

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
She won't be happy then
I know Salter quite well, think she was playing for Feniton before. Presume ECFC ressies is a decent step up from that?

grecIAN Harris

Chloe was out at Feniton as well for a short time before joining City. From what I saw then it depends on which end of Feniton's division your on about. The bottom isn't to clever but the top end wasn't too bad.
Anyway, I've just been told got 40 minutes up front with Connie. Didn't get much service but got involved in the nitty gritty stuff, whatever that means.

Spoonz Red E

The referee turned up at Exwick Hub first team game half an hour before kick off having been directed to the wrong venue by the FA.

Seems he made it OK to the Cliff Hill thereafter.

Great result for the Reserves. 👍

grecIAN Harris

The Reserves complete a weekend double over Cheltenham by coming from behind to win 5-4 and I have a happy young lady as she scored twice. Connie Pengelly, twice, and Matilda Franchini with the others.