• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2019/20 Season

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
What I wanna know is : WHY DON'T THE WOMEN PLAY AT SJP? IN BLEDDY NEWCASTLE!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The Women's shirt's are made by Joma. Even those that don't know anything about Women's football let alone care about it, know that simple fact. FFS I just went back on this thread for the answer.

Dannyred

The Women's shirt's are made by Joma. Even those that don't know anything about Women's football let alone care about it, know that simple fact. FFS I just went back on this thread for the answer.
I will ask the question again, Do the women’s team wear men’s or women’s city shirts from Joma ?

Last edited:

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Genuine question. Does it darned matter?
Can't you see that it is mainly you that is diverting the conversation here from just enjoying the success of the women's team and actually having constructive discussion.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Genuine question. Does it darned matter? ...
Genuine answer. Yes it darned does.
According to Hants, ECFC Women's team play in strips supplied by Joma. That said, I can see the confusion as Hants hasn't stated whether the shirts supplied are male or female in design.

Last edited:

IndoMike

Genuine answer. Yes it darned does.
According to Hants, ECFC Women's team play in strips supplied by Joma. That said, I can see the confusion as Hants hasn't stated whether the shirts supplied are male or female in design.
If it matters so much, wouldn't a quick phone call to the club or Joma provide the answer. It isn't Hants' job to provide the answer to every question, is it? Why don't you find out Rae if it matters so much? Or even better : why doesn't Dannyred? I thought he knew everything about ECFC Women's team.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
If it matters so much, wouldn't a quick phone call to the club or Joma provide the answer. It isn't Hants' job to provide the answer to every question, is it? Why don't you find out Rae if it matters so much? Or even better : why doesn't Dannyred? ...
Firstly, my post is a valid response in connection with an as yet unanswered question from an Exeweb member. I'm sorry you don't seem to understand that.
Secondly, I have reached out to the Women's team, via twitter, and eagerly await their reply.
Thirdly, maybe if posters could refrain from sarcasm from now on, this thread could be got back on track all the sooner.
Fourthly, have a nice day.

IndoMike

Firstly, my post is a valid response in connection with an as yet unanswered question from an Exeweb member. I'm sorry you don't seem to understand that.
Secondly, I have reached out to the Women's team, via twitter, and eagerly await their reply.
Thirdly, maybe if posters could refrain from sarcasm from now on, this thread could be got back on track all the sooner.
Fourthly, have a nice day.
Fifthly, maybe posters can refraIn from making condescending comments, too
Sixthly, it's night-time. The day is over.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Fear not, Indo, I will be taking a firm interest in this thread from this moment on. Off-topic / inappropriate posts will be deleted / moved / infractions issued. Just so' y'all know ... (y)

Dannyred

Genuine question. Does it darned matter?
Can't you see that it is mainly you that is diverting the conversation here from just enjoying the success of the women's team and actually having constructive discussion.
Yes of course it matters, surely our women’s team deserves to play in a women’s kit. This may already be the case, I am not aware if they do or if Joma do women’s kits.

If our city women’s team don’t have a women’s kit and Joma do one then we could start a fundraiser to buy the women’s team a proper kit.