• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Vs Rochdale Matchday Thread

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Match report now up on the Official Site.

Apologies for the delay.

Grecian2K

Match report now up on the Official Site.

Apologies for the delay.
Apology NOT accepted!! ;)
Sort it out MatchReporterForp!!! - CRotchdale had their whinges/excuses on line even before 1/2 time mate! :D

surf123

Are you mad? i cant express enough how much we missed Matt Taylor at the back, our defending comical at times today. Don't fall into the trap of thinking that just because we 4-1 that all was well with our performance bacause it wasnt. Edwards and Tully in particular looked very suspect at times.
Without taylor the team has had 2 wins and 1 draw. Not bad seeing how some people are saying the defence is suffering due to taylor not playing.

Another point to raise we were sat in the stands yesterday and was disgusted when the team names were read out at the beginning of the match and some Pri*ks sat at the top of the stands Boo'd both Jonesy and Seaborne when there names and numbers were called out. People around us were horrified at this display of ignorance and respect to the players. Great start to any game when your home fans or a select few of ****** Boo your captain and Goalie.

Borat

ho ho ho.....classic!

Red Lion

Without the help of a red card I would pick this as our best starting XI:

Jones

Tully
Seaborne
Taylor
Moxey

Saunders
Gill
Panther
Stewart

Basham
McCallister

Subs:
Harley
Marriott
Murray
Edwards
Stansfield

No place for Logie???

Whats going on there? Does anyone in the know know?

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate Tizza has forgot more about football than I will ever know, but I would love to see a 442 with Logie and Mac up front.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
No place for Logie???

Whats going on there? Does anyone in the know know?

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate Tizza has forgot more about football than I will ever know, but I would love to see a 442 with Logie and Mac up front.
I'd have thought it obvious...his last few performances have been average at best, poor at worst.

TimG

Thought yesterdays match was bloody amazing, the opening 20 mins was of the highest quality from both teams. We played very well throughout the entire match but also i thought rotherham did aswell even when they had ten men. Thought Jonah was awsome throughout and he is one of the best keepers in the league. Seabourne had a much better match and it was needed as i lost count of how many times Edwards got done, the sooner we can get Taylor back the better. In midfield manny was awsome won everything and can see him kepping Edwards out of the team when Taylor does get back. Upfront i think it has now become obvious to everyone that stanno is one of the best strikers we hgave apart from his finishing ability which is shocking. Macalister deserves a start or two for me along with bash.

All in all am thrilled with how the team are playing and am hopefull Wycombe could provide an upset and we can nick the three points!

UTC!!!

malcolms

thought yesterdays match was bloody amazing, the opening 20 mins was of the highest quality from both teams. We played very well throughout the entire match but also i thought rotherham did aswell even when they had ten men. Thought jonah was awsome throughout and he is one of the best keepers in the league. Seabourne had a much better match and it was needed as i lost count of how many times edwards got done, the sooner we can get taylor back the better. In midfield manny was awsome won everything and can see him kepping edwards out of the team when taylor does get back. Upfront i think it has now become obvious to everyone that stanno is one of the best strikers we hgave apart from his finishing ability which is shocking. Macalister deserves a start or two for me along with bash.

All in all am thrilled with how the team are playing and am hopefull wycombe could provide an upset and we can nick the three points!

Utc!!!

rotherham???

TimG

rotherham???
Yer may have meant Rochdale. lol

Oldsmobile-88

What was pleasing about yesterday,aside from a highly entertaining game,was the turnout at SJP....The 'floating' supporter got their moneys worth & will be happy to come back in the near future for the extra fiver....How many times in the past has a good turnout at SJP been rewarded with a drab game...