• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Port Vale Matchday Thread

Redhat

Looking forward to 2009 with insane optimism
Confirmed by my mate Nigel in Hospitality, pitch frozen...

David Treharne

Well I love Dave's weather reports. The only thing missing is a webcam. :)
...and I'm working on that!

I'm just about to leave for the ground and the temperature has maxed for the day when it rose to+2c and has now fallen back to +1.5. It's slightly hazier than it was earlier and the north facing sides of all the house around me have remained frosted all day. I wonder whether I could get odds on the number of City players wearing gloves (and I don't mean Jonesy either!)

David Treharne

Make that WAS then!

ajeffery3

Sods law isn't it. I get to the ground, buy a pint then get told the match is called off

tisdale 1

Resigned
bloody hell what a joke i feel sorry for the vale fans and city fans travelling some distance!

oldcity

orange jelly( no vodka) and a pile of ironing to do before I can get to the game.
Finished the ironing, despite breaking the thing, they dont bounce like they use too!

And looking forward to wrapping up warm, so that makes Tuesday game very iffy then

Copernicus

Feck... I was looking forward to listening in on Grecian World.

Oh well, I will be watching FGR V Derby on AlJezeera... then Preston V The Scousers. They list Macc V Everton as live but it is not on til 10:30 local :S

Invisible Man

Looking forward instead to watching Hammas get stuffed on you tube

dommers

Sods law isn't it. I get to the ground, buy a pint then get told the match is called off
And I expect some will be wanting a refund for their pint which they wouldn't have bought if they knew there was a risk of cancellation. ;)

Last edited:

mammooman

The penalty for that 4th goal was soft. Food ran out at half time. Half time entertainment was rubbish, some monkey on a skateboard.