• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Lincoln City MDT 01/09/18

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Should of been 45 mins added.
Was hilarious that. Physio was on 3 times there were 6 subs, one where Akinde took an hour to walk off.

Without forte we have no pace or movement in the team.

Red Monster

They were good but we were so poor,bounce back next week of course.

But nearly as disappointing was the size of the crowd 4067,where’s all the fans who refused to come while Tisdale was manager?
Seems it’s bloody myth.

denzil

That was AWFUL preseason optimism starting to be questioned. WE were pretty clueless to Lincoln's tactics, their whining from the players and the Cowleys.
PRATTS all

Stelios

They were good but we were so poor,bounce back next week of course.

But nearly as disappointing was the size of the crowd 4067,where’s all the fans who refused to come while Tisdale was manager?
Seems it’s bloody myth.
4000 for a mid table League 2 side is good, isn't it?

Half the ground is shut. Life gets in the way for lots of part timers. Tisdale was a convenient excuse.

I was on the BB for the West Brom game and was really struck by how many people around me obviously used to be regulars/semi regulars in the past but just stopped going. All I heard all game was things like "we're still c**p then, aren't we? Hahaha". It felt like a jolly boys outing for former fans who had no interest/incentive to return. Horrible atmosphere. Really shocked me to be honest.

GCHQ

I was on the BB for the West Brom game and was really struck by how many people around me obviously used to be regulars/semi regulars in the past but just stopped going. All I heard all game was things like "we're still c**p then, aren't we? Hahaha". It felt like a jolly boys outing for former fans who had no interest/incentive to return. Horrible atmosphere. Really shocked me to be honest.
That and it was full of West Brom fans too.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Apparently Paul Sturrock was at the game. Just watching or will there be a role for him?

Stelios

That and it was full of West Brom fans too.
Ah, hadn't thought of that. Probably helps explain why it was so quiet.

Stelios

Apparently Paul Sturrock was at the game. Just watching or will there be a role for him?
How is his health these days? Wish him all the best whatever he does in the future.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Saw him at the Newport game as well.

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Today was so bad I was expecting tumbleweed to roll down the pitch in one of many 'water' breaks. Could have easily left on 60/70 mins and I don't consider my self a sarfender or an early leaver. Dire, Dire, Dire. Never looked at the races today. Time to forget it ever happened and move on.