• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City V Wycombe W.F.C official match day thread.

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hard for me to say this, but City deserve to get relegated. So effing depressed tonight.
Can you imagine what will happen if he continues his 'Gerry Francis' season and City do actually get relegated? Can you imagine the recriminations. The hatred towards Tis. The man has been magnificent but not known when to walk away and finishing in the bottom 2 will completely erase his legacy. And a trip back to play in the Conference will kill this club. You scratch your head to think of any other club that could tolerate the form, the financial implications because of it and the general morale around fans. But as often repeated here we have to see out the season with him - pray we have enough points to stay up and see what happens from there.

The_Governor

16 points in 23 games , no home win since October , dwindling crowds , no end in sight

vinniehub

At what point will someone in the club look at the last 20 games, much less the crowds and income draining away, and conclude "This isn't working".
Quite unbelievable.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd have a lot more respect for Tis if he did walk away.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bloody hell, Jay, which bookies do you go to? Surely any game we're involved in, the opposition would be massive odds on favourites?
Either chuck a few quid on under 2.5 goals at home and also 1-0 to the oppo. I always cash out at about 80 mins as that's the only time we ever do anything.

ecfc2000

Is it wrong that I'm not bothered about this result? I almost accept that we're going to lose every match so I find myself not caring anymore. Never thought I'd say that.

grecian55

Either chuck a few quid on under 2.5 goals at home and also 1-0 to the oppo. I always cash out at about 80 mins as that's the only time we ever do anything.
You must've made enough for a yeovil season ticket then ? ;)

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
You must've made enough for a yeovil season ticket then ? ;)
Saving up to pay off Tisdale.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well that's my bets sorted for the next home game. Watch us win 3-0

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is it wrong that I'm not bothered about this result? I almost accept that we're going to lose every match so I find myself not caring anymore. Never thought I'd say that.
Precisely how I feel. If I thought we would turn it around, I'd get more irate at our current form