• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Swindon Build-Up & Prediction

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm sure we will embarrass ourselves about him for 90 minutes again. He's done what he's done but the way our lot carry on about is truly cringeworthy

StroudGrecian

the best striker we have is either Kayne Woolery who played his first 30 mins of the season on Tuesday and scored a cracker, he has skill and pace but probably won't start...
Woolery came on at half time the last time we were at the County Ground and Swindon looked far more threatening with him on. Impressive with his runs behind/through our defence and he scored your equaliser, so we know a bit about him already.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
4-1

We're gonna blow them apart

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I'm sure we will embarrass ourselves about him for 90 minutes again. He's done what he's done but the way our lot carry on about is truly cringeworthy
I don’t agree with anything you say but this is bang on - the murderer chant is disgusting

Ashford Grecian

And what was that nonsense at Yeovil all about? Something to do with Tis and underage children?

Anyway back on topic 3-1 City

LOG

I perdict that i won't be there because of something my non-footballing sisters have organised.

The last time this happened was when Ollie's late wondergoal sent Argyle packing so this will probably be the match of the decade.

fred binneys head

And what was that nonsense at Yeovil all about? Something to do with Tis and underage children?

Anyway back on topic 3-1 City
I wasn’t at Yeovil but there were chants at MK and Mansfield about paedophiles - seems some of our lads are a bit obsessed about that topic for some reason.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wasn’t at Yeovil but there were chants at MK and Mansfield about paedophiles - seems some of our lads are a bit obsessed about that topic for some reason.
Sounds a bit weird. Probably one or two pricks and a load of youngsters joining in.

IndoMike

Wet and windy Saturday forecast, but 19 degrees C. Await official update from our local Weathermeister, the Doc.

Last edited: