• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Oldham Athletic prediction thread

Me and my boys are all up for this game. We are convinced we are going to win. 3-1 to City I reckon. A couple wins and the confidence will return for the player and the fans. Gotta include City in your accumulator.

ICE

I'm going for a 3-1 aswell.

What are the chances of o'flynn and bauza starting?

City 0-3 oldham. Tis cant think of excuses post match but then says, 'it was just too hot for my players, but we will forget this one and move on'

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
With Matt Oakley playing, a fit Bauza and players in their proper positions, then I'm going 2-0 to City. Crowd 4217 and 103 away fans.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
With Matt Oakley playing, a fit Bauza and players in their proper positions, then I'm going 2-0 to City. Crowd 4217 and 103 away fans.
I'm not changing any of my thinking until I've seen the cut of the Oakley jib in action tomorrow

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'm not changing any of my thinking until I've seen the cut of the Oakley jib in action tomorrow
I'm tempted to change all my plans for tomorrow and pop down to SJP and have a look myself.

Banksy

Fair comment , but I think we'll all be pleasantly surprised.:)

Last edited:

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I'm tempted to change all my plans for tomorrow and pop down to SJP and have a look myself.
Go for it Hants, you know you want to[y]

Alistair20000

Hope you do H-r. The empty spaces are fecking depressing.

I've got my lad back fron uni for the weekend to boost the numbers

Let's hope this signing gives us the boost we need. The other loan signings have proved underwhelming.

UTC.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hope you do H-r. The empty spaces are fecking depressing.

I've got my lad back fron uni for the weekend to boost the numbers

Let's hope this signing gives us the boost we need. The other loan signings have proved underwhelming.

UTC.
My daughter is at Exeter, and she has supplied a list of things I need to bring down if I do, but also said she only see me for a short while as she has things to do. :)