• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Morecambe Matchday Thread

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Do say hello, much of the Exeweb glitterati will be there.
Name names.

iscalad

Name names.
Oooo, new game..

I'll go Hants_red

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oooo, new game..

I'll go Hants_red
I'll raise you Lez.

Grecian2K

Name names.
Isn't that against Exeweb rules?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Away from the intrigue of the sponsors' lounge this feels like a big afternoon for the likes of Forte, Jay, Abrahams and maybe even Tillson. It is perhaps a final chance for them to show Matt Taylor they deserve a run in the side and that he doesn't need to sign any re-inforcements in their position.

Joshyd123

Name names.
Guilty, your honour.

Alistair20000

I expect Spankers will make the hospitality scene.

David Treharne

As I am not one those who are not part of the Exeweb prawn sandwich brigade I can report that if they look through the windows of SJC they will find weather which is 12c, with the wind having gone around to the WNW and picked up a notch or two. 75% cloud cover though it's now light grey, and there's still the odd fleck or two of precipitation falling from time to time. Almost inevitably if they look out of the windows from the upstairs bar they are likely to see the sprinklers on - possible simply to wet the ground staff and then the ball boys and mascots. Looking forward to the game and a bit of Kevin Ellison cheer!

Last edited:

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
The star striker is gone and this is where we find out that football is team game .I rate our chances against Morecombe.Ithink Taylor has enough players in his squad that will step up when it's required. COME ON CITY!!!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Only change is Lee Holmes starts.