• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Morecambe Matchday thread

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
C'mon City; let's be drinkin' up thee Zider at 5 pm tonight; 3 points today please.

UTC [ecfc]

DaveB

Woke up early today I'm so excited about this one, come on city!

About to head off now, lets hope by the time I return up the M5 City are a league one team.... :D

Dubai Grecian

You lucky people enjoy your trips...

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Completely relaxed. The league table never lies after 46 games and with the luck, last minute goals and bad decisions going for and against all the 24 teams from August To May we'll deserve were we end up by 4.55 next Saturday.

TimG

Got vertually no sleep last night am just far to excited. Just thinking about what tomorrow could bring brings me out in gousbumps. Then watched the highlights from torquat last year and it was just amazing.

Come on lads bring us 3 points

UTC!!!

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
whats the weather like in exeter at the mo. met office forcasts rain, but it also says it should be chucking it down in portland and it's clear blue sky outside.

up the city, leaving in bout half an hour and should be in exeter by midday. going for 2-0 win and same for gills.

Living near Dursley, Working in Cheltenham
Got vertually no sleep last night am just far to excited. Just thinking about what tomorrow could bring brings me out in gousbumps. Then watched the highlights from torquat last year and it was just amazing.

Come on lads bring us 3 points

UTC!!!
i've literally played that 4 times already this morning. I'm so excited for today even though i'm not going to be there. C'mon city!! :D

David Treharne

It's 8c at just past quarter to ten. Its windy, gusting 4-5 and cloud cover that comes and goes(currently about 50% cover) and rain in the last hour with 3mm in the 24 hours to 9'oclock. With the pressure gauge steady I would guess, because of the wind strength, that we're on the edge of an area of low pressure and that we ought to expect some more showers rather than sustained period of rain. Temperatures this week have been peaking at about 15-16, but I guess that today it will be around 14. With the pitch looking in such good shape I'd expect both sides to get the ball down on the deck and play some football. To quote my friend Mr Crockford, once again "Geddon City!"

Henryjimdix

Good morning Dave.

p6steve

It's 8c at just past quarter to ten. Its windy, gusting 4-5 and cloud cover that comes and goes(currently about 50% cover) and rain in the last hour with 3mm in the 24 hours to 9'oclock. With the pressure gauge steady I would guess, because of the wind strength, that we're on the edge of an area of low pressure and that we ought to expect some more showers rather than sustained period of rain. Temperatures this week have been peaking at about 15-16, but I guess that today it will be around 14. With the pitch looking in such good shape I'd expect both sides to get the ball down on the deck and play some football. To quote my friend Mr Crockford, once again "Geddon City!"
Look forward to seeing the home supporters in the away end getting soaked then and hopefully (to quote Kevin Keegan), bloody loving it :)