• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Morecambe Matchday Thread - Kick Off: 6.00PM

DawlishBouy

m
How late in the day ??

Absolute joke.
met office shows current temperature in salford as +3 and set to increase. Surely they could have had covers on?

AlphaDevil2

Morecambe have got a 17 year old reserve keeper who was on the bench on Saturday. Haven’t seen the rules but pretty sure they are breaking them if they play Andressen or even have him as sub. We had to return Andressen to Reading when Maxted became available to play even though our only back up was a 15 year old.
I'm guessing he is on an under 18 youth contract and not a professional contract.

DawlishBouy

I'm guessing he is on an under 18 youth contract and not a professional contract.
Lee isn't on a professional contract either but we couldn't keep Andressen.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just had a walk past SJP as part of my daily stroll & bumped into the worlds oldest ballboy,Kirky 😁 as he was retrieving a wayward warm up shot..

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Another late postponement, this time Barrow vs Grimsby due to a waterlogged pitch.

Rosencrantz

We couldn't keep Jokull because Jonny Maxted became fit to play. Nothing to do with Harry Lee. If their keeper on Saturday was not on a pro contract then the same applies to them. Tonight is a bit different though with Morecambe naming Kyle Letheren on the bench.

AlphaDevil2

But he only returned when Maxted was fit (maybe not match fit but passed the EFL fitness test)

Just ran to SJP for no other reason than combining my daily exercise with a journey that I must have taken 100s of times before on matchdays.

Strange to be able to hear the voices of the players warming up and to see the lights, and even glimpse Jokull through the fence! All just out of reach.

Now back to the realities of iplayer. COYR

DawlishBouy

But he only returned when Maxted was fit (maybe not match fit but passed the EFL fitness test)
We had one fit goalkeeper [Maxted] and a schoolboy. We couldn’t keep Andressen.
Morecambe have got one fit goalkeeper [Letheren] and a youth team keeper . Why are they allowed to keep and play Andressen?

STURTZ

Blimey Matt not prepared to give up on Seymour then, perhaps he fancies his chances against Songo o. Hope he plays a blinder!