• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City V MK Dons Matchday Thread

dommers

Don't think it's a coincidence either..
It must be. Everyone on here thinks he's rubbish.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't think it's a coincidence either..
Wasn't there today, but I was surprised he was taken off against BHA - was the best I've seen him play for us.

Centre Mid is a dangerous position to tinker with too much during a game, its a very '3 dimensional' place to play and can be difficult for CM substitutes to settle into the pace of the game quickly enough.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just got back. Thought Logan was poor but O' Flynn, despite missing good chance, was much better and has surely earned himself a start in the next match. Still unbeaten at matchday threads as well! :D

Last edited:

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Logie is playing too wide. He needs to be in the middle.

We need to put a run of wins together or that last home game could be a nightmare

i_m

Red the Paper

Banned
Harley didn't look like he was waving goodbye from where I was sat (Old Grandstand) but he did look like sh*t. Always ill that boy!

He is always ill. Sell him before nobody wants to buy

ecfcnath

Bad day at the office today, tis said a number of players lacked energy in his radio Devon interview and he was dead right ! Probably our worse home performance this season ! Dunne clearly struggled, logie off pace (you could say lack of support) Liam nearly made the same error as monday but got away with it. Hopefully Duffy not injured as I think he's the unsung hero .But over 30 points already and better than last year by a mile so I'm sure we will bounce back utc !

dommers

Thought we were worse today than Monday yet got 1 point today and 0 on Monday. It is a funny old game!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Second game in a row where we drop points after Noble goes off..
And there I was thinking it was because we lost shape after losing Duffy at half time.

mdg

missed duffy when he went off- we gave mk too much space in mf

disappointed with the crowd

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Match report now up on the Official Site

Err, enjoy...