• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Luton Town Prediction Thread

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
A small crumb of consolation might be that a MAHOOSIVE 50% of Loo-Towns goals these season have come from just two games (separated by more than two months)

So, hopefully, they've got this ridiculous "high-scoring" bug out of their system again until at least Christmas.

Grecian2K

a 140 degree Pole shift in the very near future.
Is that Brexit related?

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is that Brexit related?
I wouldn't worry about Brexit when this happens:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCwpF7XG6TU

StroudGrecian

I just hope that any gravitational effect of Nibiru doesn't give Danny Hylton another excuse to fall over in the penalty box.
Show some respect LOG, I'm sure when you get to his age you'll want to see the pole shift one more time before you shuffle off.

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
Show some respect LOG, I'm sure when you get to his age you'll want to see the pole shift one more time before you shuffle off.
He'll have to live a long time as the Nibiru/Nemesis system only comes through our solar system every 3,657 years. Last time it was responsible for the great flood and the disappearance of Atlantis.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
He'll have to live a long time as the Nibiru/Nemesis system only comes through our solar system every 3,657 years. Last time it was responsible for the great flood and the disappearance of Atlantis.
So I've still got time to wash the Sahara sand off my car then.

Spoonz Red E

Last edited:

Spoonz Red E

So, let me get this right.

Venus 'holds up the orbit' of this massive planet then nips out of the way. Planet starts moving again and smashes into Earth.
I'll have whatever Venus is drinking.

And, back to the OP. We held off Akinfenwa last week which give me hope in terms of dangerous large bodies and all orange things have to be nitric oxide so Luton will be rusty

Spoonz Red E

For nitric of course, read iron.

I'm expecting and hoping for us to do well tomorrow and, if we play to our strengths, we'll be a much tougher proposition for Luton than Stevenage were.

'Some people are mad as Hatters' will be my mantra on Wednesday.

Avening Posse

They are clearly decent. I think we should play to our strengths and put out a really attacking line up and give them something to worry about. I think if we go all ultra cautious and defensive we will lose. But what do I know ?.....could be a great game though, optimistically looking at 3-2 City