• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Ipswich Town : EFL Trophy : Match Day Thread.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thank you Dr. Watson. But I have another prime suspect. A linguistic give-away points me in one direction .I shall continue my forensic investigation and inform you of my latest findings shortly.
will the culprit turn out to be Rebekah Vardy?

Grecian2K

will the culprit turn out to be Rebekah Vardy?
Given Mike's proud political proclamations more likely to be Rebekah Brooks/nee Kemp / nee Wade, protector of the Murdoch faith in planet Wapping...and notable exponent of both computer hacking and subsequent disposal.

Fareham Grecian

Given Mike's proud political proclamations more likely to be Rebekah Brooks/nee Kemp / nee Wade, protector of the Murdoch faith in planet Wapping...and notable exponent of both computer hacking and subsequent disposal.
She was found innocent of all charges. So she didn’t do anything wrong. Obvs.

What she was charged with was phone hacking, not computer hacking. But she didn’t do it anyway, obvs.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'm a little late to the party but just wanted to day how much i enjoyed Saturday's match and how impressed i was with the youngsters.

I think having Taylor and Big Nige in midfield was the right tactic as the younger players were then able to play around them. I haven't seen too much of them for probably a couple of seasons but it was clear how much some of them had developed physically too.

At the other end of his career, i was pleasantly surprised with Warren. He was very vocal and a proper no nonsense CB. I wouldn't want to drop Martin or Parkes in favour of him but he looks like an able back up and i'd have thought younger players could probably learn a lot from him.
I'm looking forward to seeing some of them play on Thursday night.

Grecian2K

She was found innocent of all charges. So she didn’t do anything wrong. Obvs.

What she was charged with was phone hacking, not computer hacking. But she didn’t do it anyway, obvs.
Didn't she "hack" hubby's laptop all the way to the electronic afterlife?
But, as you say, she was "innocent of all charges" (or, as some others might say "IT WUZ THE SUN WOT WUNNIT") Obvs!