• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Hartlepool United Official Matchday Thread

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
You know what Jay. Exeter could win 5 nil, Logie could score a hat trick, artur could save 2 unjust penelties and the whole team would walk over to you at the end of the match,each member would give you a Tenner and thank you for coming too watch.... You would still find something to moan about!!!

Yawn!!!

Tada
None of that would ever happen would it. Sorry if I'm not thrilled after another pile of sh*t performance.

Tada.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Ah but Logie hat trick.. Or we could win 5 nil... You would still moan... Your surname is Meldrew innit??

Tada

Couple of dodgy kicks from the goalie, but they seemed to be after Logie went off and the kicks had to be aimed at the channels for the midfielders to get on to because our strikers were all short, or from awful defending that just needed any sort of clearance. All in all, I think that Artur performed OK, took the few chances and crosses they had well, I think he missed about 3 kicks into touch, all from sudden passes back to him under pressure. He's definitely improving
My grandson played in goal (never done it before) for U11's in the Exeter Youth League and was always taught to kick out to the wings as the worst that could happen was to give the others a throw in three quarters way up the pitch ( he had a good kick )......always seemed to work ok

Banksy

Sadly , another very average result against very average opponents. As I sat nearly freezing to death towards the end of the game in the Stagecoach I thought to myself , now that performance will really bring the crowds in for the next game. Then I woke up.

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
are you sure you were at the stadium today? Oh sorry the sun was shining and you have not seen probably all my kicks and saves but ok you must be the best coach on this planet and you know better which kick is woeful and which do not
Artur - if it really is you - as long as you keep a clean sheet, as far as I am concerned I don't care where your kicks go!

LL

papillon

I can agree with this.

Don't know where this comes from. Didn't think that at all today.
Spoonz, Artur also produced a top draw save second half too kept us in it

Last edited:

Willy Nilly

I can agree with this.

Don't know where this comes from. Didn't think that at all today.
I imagine it came from copy and pasting the same old sh*t into each match day thread to save time!

Lots of fans still don't realise why kicking to the side is better than kicking straight down the pitch. That's even with Yeovil kicking to straight down the pitch against us and even we were able win the ball and would have been in on goal if the passing was better!

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Entertainment out of 10 = 0

Value for money out of 10 = 0

Was there one moment in the match which even sparked my intrest = no.

It was sh*te , im sorry but that was dire.

wemissmoxey

Entertainment out of 10 = 0

Value for money out of 10 = 0

Was there one moment in the match which even sparked my intrest = no.

It was sh*te , im sorry but that was dire.
Luckily for you Credy you have not been to St James Park much this season, 75 - 80% of our home games have been just as bad.

The entertainment element is up to the management and players.

No wonder the crowds are dropping.

Soon we will just be left with the die hard 3 - 3500k.

Grecian_Jay

Yep I will only be going against Charlton so I can sing about BWP's mum being a whore. Hopefully they also have a jippo to make it exciting.