• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Grimsby Town prediction thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
We must be due another penalty. Hopefully while Reid is on the field and he gets to take it over Ryan Harley.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I predict that the beers on offer in the real ale bar will be

Bath Ales Prophecy 3.8%, Exmoor Ale 3.8%, Keltek Brewery;s Wayward Knight 4.5%, Hanlons Brewery's Yellow Hammer 4.2%. Plus the usual Thatchers Ciders.

les.gtfc

I predict that the beers on offer in the real ale bar will be

Bath Ales Prophecy 3.8%, Exmoor Ale 3.8%, Keltek Brewery;s Wayward Knight 4.5%, Hanlons Brewery's Yellow Hammer 4.2%. Plus the usual Thatchers Ciders.
Pack it in will you. You're making me even more disappointed that I can't make it down this season.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Members of the armed forces can get in to the game for free. Just go to the ticket booth in Red Square and show your military id card.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The Club have also said that during the minutes silence there will be no admittance through the turnstiles so that the clicking does not disturb those inside the ground paying their respects. Therefore the Club asks that everyone is in the ground by 2.50pm.

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
2-2, McAlinden and a dodgy OG for us.