• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Forest Green Rovers Matchday Thread

ryancooper327

Sparkes did well for the assist, but the ball went out of play on the sideline. Haven’t got away with much else with this ref, ‘sponsored’ by ecotricity 😀
I’m in line with the line on BB. Even with my city brain in gear I’m sure that stayed in

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Same old, same old from City. Lots of possession in dangerous areas, lots of lovely passing triangles but very few actual chances created. The one moment of class from Jack Sparkes led to a goal but apart from that their keepers not had a save to make. We should have been more than one up at half time last week and paid the price so hopefully lightning won't strike twice. The subs are going to be interesting as well. In the last couple of games they maybe haven't had the hoped for impact and all 6 of the outfield subs could potentially have an impact sp it's going to a tough call for Matt Taylor to decide who to bring on.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
New FGR keeper on.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Att 5312 inc 446 away fans
Very impressive. The Big Bank doesn't look that full on iFollow so presumably more and more people are choosing to sit and the NOG is having a positive impact on attendances.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just watched the goal back again. Brilliant stuff from Sparkes and a great finish from Bowman. Didn't look like the ball went out of play to me.

hardi2b

we need a couple more goals to secure top spot

Rog H K

I think the ref had a dodgy kebab one night and became a carrot. Bring back Huxtable!
Clueless. Absolutely clueless.

scottus86

I think the ref had a dodgy kebab one night and became a carrot. Bring back Huxtable!
Clueless. Absolutely clueless.
Some absolutely bizarre decisions from the ref

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Richardson coming on

scottus86

Sub Lee Martin before he gets himself sent off.