• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Dagenham & Redbridge matchday thread

InTheBigBank

Resigned
This is what is so frustrating.....we as supporters of "our football club"......what a joke.....are seemingly powerless to do anything about it.....everything is so cosy.....Tisdale and Tagg......Yeovil picking up likewise the Daggers......unless there is some major surgery at the top we are going only one way......out of the league......this time there will be no R and L to blame......and unlike last time no optimism......crowds will drop and I would not put any money on our staying at the top level of the non league.
Let's calm down a bit eh? I'm as annoyed as everyone else at our current form, but you've alresdy got us relegated to the Conference South.

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Post Liverpool it's two away games. Lose them both and he'd be hanging by a thread I'd say.

redarmy

No lets not calm down, lets tell them exactly how we feel, its too late to do something once were in a relegation scrap, look at yeovil, dag red, newport, luton all made the changes when things are not going right, give it a few weeks and they will be right behind us.

exile in wales

Have been a Trust member for a good few years now and i know that my contribution would only be "pocket money" for many but i am now at a stage where i am thinking that my pocket money would be better of being put to some other use as i have seen us go down in disarray then make a return as a united following and get to a giddy hight for such a short time , since then it has been heartbreaking we slip and slide away for all the reasons that are talked about on here , have been so proud to stand head held high and tell people that i am a city fan and trust member but now it is becoming just too much to bear..

InTheBigBank

Resigned
No lets not calm down, lets tell them exactly how we feel, its too late to do something once were in a relegation scrap, look at yeovil, dag red, newport, luton all made the changes when things are not going right, give it a few weeks and they will be right behind us.
Perfectly acceptable to be voicing an opinion at how sh*t we currently are, but to start worrying about being relegated to the Conference South is a bit over the top FFS.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Let's calm down a bit eh? I'm as annoyed as everyone else at our current form, but you've alresdy got us relegated to the Conference South.
Frankly yes because I have watched our football club for over 60 years. I can see the tell tale signs and the proverbial writing is well and truly on the wall as long as the status quo remains.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Post Liverpool it's two away games. Lose them both and he'd be hanging by a thread I'd say.
Hanging by a thread - and then what? He'll tough this out no matter what happens. The first thing that needs to happen with any Liverpool money, is to settle Tisdale up and get rid of him! I cant believe their can be any 'rose tinters' after this.

philb

There seems to be the usual lethargy and acceptance by a number of fans/posters/supporters which is reflected in the way this club is run and managed....its year after year after year of crushingly average/poor perforfance ..........I re-call I moan very rarely but re-call posting last season that after supporting ECFC for circa 50 years I give up (but of course being a supporter with no control or influence) but of course cannot ....once a fan always a fan.
There needs to be major surgery at this club or we continue the the same frustrations and meaningless crap for the next 50 years.
Cmon everyone lets get something rolling !!!!

GrecianWonder

Anyone who is unhappy at the performance needs to look at the game more closely. We were in threatening positions and opportunities far far many more times than Daggers. They had only 4 chances and scored 2 of them.

Reid, Nichols and Nicholls were poor today. Missed chances and contributions to the build up of play were non existent at times.

Too many times the wrong decisions are made by players, you can see Tisdale getting animated at that. Tillson in particular often turns and passes back with an easy forward opportunity available.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Perfectly acceptable to be voicing an opinion at how sh*t we currently are, but to start worrying about being relegated to the Conference South is a bit over the top FFS.
I would suggest that when Torquay lost their league status for the second time in a relatively short period of time their supporters were not seriously worried about a further drop but events have shown different......currently 6 points from safety.