• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City V Colchester United Matchday Thread

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ah, the Matchday Thread. Where have you been? So good to see you back at last ...
3 points coming our way :)
Too true and am hoping greciantilidie carries on his good luck with the matchday threads. UTC!!!

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Indeed, and if it all gets too much, it's

UP THE HORSE AND DRAY!
HAHAHA Made I chuckle!!! :D :D :D

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wonder who the commentary team will be? I wouldnt mind betting there'll be some changes, given the criticism that was levelled at one or two last week.

I see LLL's about so we may get the gen from him. :cool:

Joshyd123

I'm going for a repeat of the scoreline from the match in April, but the goals from Harley and Nardiello.

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wonder who the commentary team will be? :cool:
I was wondering the same thing? Was it Chris Hargreaves that did the latest PT interview?.

radiogrecian

Come on City!

Will be umpiring cricket here in Jersey today - but will try and catch up on the score during the drinks break.

ENJOY IT!

PeteUSA

I was wondering the same thing? Was it Chris Hargreaves that did the latest PT interview?.
Well I think the match commentator will be John Ayres. He's not so easily put off (and possibly annoyed) by the legendary 'Giler' as Richard Green is. Then again, perhaps our Jimmy has been put out to grass, and somebody else will get to co-commentate. If that were the case, the obvious choise to fill some extremely big giler boots would be Andrew Barge, with Graham Kirk a very close second.

Eitherway, I dont want to appear to be brown nosing here, but could I get my e-mail read out when I send one in? I'm buggered if I'm texting! I promise I wont mention Jonah, what with it being the first game of the season an' all. *-)

tonythegrecian

RIP Paul ' stella ' Reid a true City Supporter.
Feeling really positive about this game, can't wait till kick off, heres to three points to kickstart the season.

UTC!

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
wow here we are. got to keep updated via 5live/talksport and exeweb from the confines of my tractor. very excited

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I am counting down the hours untill the kick off.
Come on City.
Ideal - its raining now so watering the pitch ready for the kick off.