• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Charlton Athletic Matchday thread.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's 11c, but feels colder in a SSW wind. Currently 50/50 blue/grey cloud cover. Lots of rain yesterday (8mm) mainly in the form of very heavy showers that at one time also had hail in it. Looking out over Dartmoor there are big cumuko nimbus clouds which suggest that there could be futher showers at almost any time.
Sorry that there are pessimistic views about today's game. For once (and completely without any substantial evidence) I feel optimistic. On the other hand I empathise with the words of the 1980 single/album by Maze -especially the first two stanza's.
Update at 13:00
***reaches for this*** :)

1711718344360.png

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

Good to see Woods back in the line up, however should not be in place of Cole ffs

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hartridge fell out with GC ?

JGrecian23

Can't stand it when he drops Cole, and Yannick really?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hartridge fell out with GC ?
Well, unless he's injured, either Alex has made it clear he's not signing a new contract or Gary has made it clear he's not going to be offered one. I guess we'll find out soon enough which one it is.

Colesman Ballz

Well, unless he's injured, either Alex has made it clear he's not signing a new contract or Gary has made it clear he's not going to be offered one. I guess we'll find out soon enough which one it is.
I reckon we already know the answer ! :(

crocks

Cant believe Cole not starting. Pretty much the first name on the teamsheet for me. And Hartridge not on the bench when he would slot in at LCB if needed with Jules out. Would have preferred Hartridge at LCB and Purrington pushed up instead of Yanick.

manc grecian

Not Yannick!

Ash

Not Yannick!
Probably being lined up for a new contract....