• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Charlton Athletic Matchday thread.

tom_ecfc

Feeling a 2 week no fixture hangover 😬

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Today's game will be available for a tenner on iFollow to UK residents.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Also those travelling by train, During Bank Holidays is the time Network Rail do engineering stuff so check and don't get caught out.
Also flooding. I'm okay so far, but Paddington to Exeter is disrupted.

SidwellOldboy

match preview from CAST

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Also flooding. I'm okay so far, but Paddington to Exeter is disrupted.
Forgot about that after the rain we had in the South yesterday, Can you reroute on to the Waterloo/Exeter train if needs be?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Forgot about that after the rain we had in the South yesterday, Can you reroute on to the Waterloo/Exeter train if needs be?
I'm on the Waterloo route so should be okay.

SidwellOldboy

Hoping for a good Friday! A win would be great, and we can see the season out in comfort and style.

Preview, referee details and interviews

Great - though wrong Tyrese Campbell.. Kevin’s son plays for stoke.. Charlton’s is Tyreece Tupac Shakur Campbell..

DB9

I'm on the Waterloo route so should be okay.
It's a long drag that route but much cheaper than the Paddington route, The only frustrating bit is when it goes to a single line, Often you end up waiting for the train coming the other way to pass.

David Treharne

It's 11c, but feels colder in a SSW wind. Currently 50/50 blue/grey cloud cover. Lots of rain yesterday (8mm) mainly in the form of very heavy showers that at one time also had hail in it. Looking out over Dartmoor there are big cumuko nimbus clouds which suggest that there could be futher showers at almost any time.
Sorry that there are pessimistic views about today's game. For once (and completely without any substantial evidence) I feel optimistic. On the other hand I empathise with the words of the 1980 single/album by Maze -especially the first two stanza's.
Update at 13:00

Pete Martin (CTID)

It's 11c, but feels colder in a SSW wind. Currently 50/50 blue/grey cloud cover. Lots of rain yesterday (8mm) mainly in the form of very heavy showers that at one time also had hail in it. Looking out over Dartmoor there are big cumuko nimbus clouds which suggest that there could be futher showers at almost any time.
Sorry that there are pessimistic views about today's game. For once (and completely without any substantial evidence) I feel optimistic. On the other hand I empathise with the words of the 1980 single/album by Maze -especially the first two stanza's.
Update at 13:00
Are they from Japan David? :unsure: