• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Charlton Athletic Matchday thread.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Business end of the season, 3 points please and give the fans a decent match to watch.

grecIAN Harris

Business end of the season, 3 points please and give the fans a decent match to watch.
Beat me to it, I was going to go for my hat trick. Three startdvl and three wins.

DB9

Beat me to it, I was going to go for my hat trick. Three startdvl and three wins.
You'll have to blame my body clock Ian, It might be a Bank Holiday but i still wake up at the same time! :)

grecIAN Harris

You'll have to blame my body clock Ian, It might be a Bank Holiday but i still wake up at the same time! :)
I know that feeling🙄. Ah well, onwards and upwards. C'mon City. 2-0.

Reactions: DB9

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hoping for a good Friday! A win would be great, and we can see the season out in comfort and style.

Preview, referee details and interviews

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
After the international break it seems to me we're embarking on a kind of an end of season mini league. Seven games left starting today and twenty one points up for grabs but sadly I don't think we'll get any this afternoon.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Remember that today is a Friday. Normal parking restrictions apply, the council isn't treating it as a bank holiday.

DB9

Remember that today is a Friday. Normal parking restrictions apply, the council isn't treating it as a bank holiday.
Also those travelling by train, During Bank Holidays is the time Network Rail do engineering stuff so check and don't get caught out.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tough game today, a draw wouldn't be the end of the world as it edges us towards the magic 50.

grecianred

Forlorn hope but if anyone has spare ticket or tickets ideally sat down please shout. As per my lack of organisation biting me in the ass in forgetting to get one.