• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City V Brighton Matchday Thread

Cowshed Life

I get ever so annoyed with the soppy happy clappers who think losing two in a row doesn't matter.

Yes the two clubs we have lost too have money and yes they are bigger than us but it stupid mistakes we are getting punished for.

But for this club to keep moving forward we need to take a different out look on things. At times we matched the team top of the division and we had chances to win this one. Makes you think that if Nards had been given one of those chances the out come may of been different?

Tisdale needs to mix things up a bit. Teams know how we play week in week out.

All in all very frustrated...

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
The best team to come to The Park this season.....still disappointed not to get at least a point.
As he said.....

Both teams played some great football..

Banksy

amazing what money can do isnt it! why cant we get some arab to buy the place and pump the money in!!
Why sell our souls to the devil ( figuratively speaking of course ! )

Liam McNamara

I get ever so annoyed with the soppy happy clappers who think losing two in a row doesn't matter.

Yes the two clubs we have lost too have money and yes they are bigger than us but it stupid mistakes we are getting punished for.

But for this club to keep moving forward we need to take a different out look on things. At times we matched the team top of the division and we had chances to win this one. Makes you think that if Nards had been given one of those chances the out come may of been different?

Tisdale needs to mix things up a bit. Teams know how we play week in week out.

All in all very frustrated...
this is exactly what makes the difference between a team capable of getting promoted and a mid table floater that just f*cks up other teams seasons!

personally i hate all this talk of happy with mid table! surely the idea of football is to be the best you can be and setting sights high.

we show flashes of brilliance and show we COULD be a promotion side but at the moment floaters we are.

come on city we can do it!!

Liam McNamara

Why sell our souls to the devil ( figuratively speaking of course ! )
whats a soul :)

personally id give my 1 share of city to the man in the tea towel for free if the have money to burn up the park :)

Oldsmobile-88

If the ref was so biased, then why did he miss an obvious opportunity to send off Golbourne for what was a shocking tackle?
The linesman had a perfect view & did not flag for a freekick...Both players went in 'hard' & the little Argentine? soon ran it off..

stumpynadge

Let's keep a sense of perspective. Brighton are by far the best team we've seen at the Park this season. They came at us like the bloody Luftwaffe in the second half, it could have gone either way, especially that five minute spell for us after Nards came on.
They beat us with a last minute goal, same as last season. I thought it was a good game.
Onwards and upwards towards MK Dons on Saturday.

dommers

we show flashes of brilliance and show we COULD be a promotion side but at the moment floaters we are.
If we had 3 more quality players of Harley's standard then we could be a promotion side.

dommers

The linesman had a perfect view & did not flag for a freekick...Both players went in 'hard' & the little Argentine? soon ran it off..
Was he the same linesman who let us take a quick throw when it was blatantly their throw!!!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Seems to be a few of them around.