• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Bolton Wanderers Matchday Thread

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Long ball innit? It was called on the commentary in the first half and they were right.Sonny Cox was getting in the face of Boltons defence when we ventured past the half way line.Contract extension has given him a good boost.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Something to give the crowd to shout about UTC

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I called it at the start when I saw the line ups, resounding victory for city, remember?

Banksy

Well done young Sonny.Question , has someone else been coaching him all week?

CraigECFC

Saw it in thew first half the two times we got forward and twice already in the second, their defenders are slow! Would love to see Rankine and Alli against them...

Banksy

Depressed now , just realised this could put me out of Al’s March predictions.

GrecianGrain

What happened to all the chat about how we’re going down and everything is shit. Was loving all that. Funny how things change all of a sudden. God I love football fans on the internet

Grecian Max

What happened to all the chat about how we’re going down and everything is shit. Was loving all that. Funny how things change all of a sudden. God I love football fans on the internet
There's a game on Perkins

contrabombarde

Give it time, the game's not over yet.

GrecianGrain

Give it time, the game's not over yet.
Love it