• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Blackpool Predictions

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tough game, could be another draw, testing the patience of the fans. Goalless first half likely.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I will stick with my 1-1 draw on the points prediction thread but need a win to make up for the failure to beat Stevenage.

UTC

David Treharne

It's 10c, with pretty much unbroken grey cloud cover. There was a trace of rain in the last 24 hours, and there are specks of rain in the south westerly breeze, which is blowing at about force 3. I'd anticipate that there will be rain at some time during the day, possibly this afternoon (mid match?). The pitch looked in great nick yesterday afternoon and grass is growing again, as opposed to being inert! Barometric pressure is dropping and "sunset" tonight is 17.56- but I guess the floodlights will be on for most of the game.
It's been a bad week for the Oystons, they lost a court case they might have expected to win, and will have to make a substantial financial payout. I think their fans deserve our support - but not to be extended to on-pitch activities. I think this is a must win game, and I hope that Jake Taylor is restored to midfield and the Christy Pym gets the nod over Bobby O.
Update at around 13:00

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's 10c, with pretty much unbroken grey cloud cover. There was a trace of rain in the last 24 hours, and there are specks of rain in the south westerly breeze, which is blowing at about force 3. I'd anticipate that there will be rain at some time during the day, possibly this afternoon (mid match?). The pitch looked in great nick yesterday afternoon and grass is growing again, as opposed to being inert! Barometric pressure is dropping and "sunset" tonight is 17.56- but I guess the floodlights will be on for most of the game.
It's been a bad week for the Oystons, they lost a court case they might have expected to win, and will have to make a substantial financial payout. I think their fans deserve our support - but not to be extended to on-pitch activities. I think this is a must win game, and I hope that Jake Taylor is restored to midfield and the Christy Pym gets the nod over Bobby O.
Update at around 13:00
Hmm, wrong thread maybe??