• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City - Our finest point in History?

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Expect if he decides to leave and take the mk Dons job the club will release him from the last six months, and not ask for any compensation. Of course if they do that then that makes even more of a mockery of the rolling deal which was only ever there to get us compensation were Tisdale to get poached.
That makes no business sense. Why give something like 70k away ? We could even be in the same league. Lets reduce their available funds, because Tis could be back after staff or players before you know !

And what would irk me even more is if Taggy and Co wanted to PAY up the the remainder of his contract as a GOLDEN HANDSHAKE ! Tis was happy to walk away if the two year roller was paid up in full, that cuts both ways.

How do you look all our volunteer fundraisers in the face, if you **** £70k down the khazi ! (facepalm)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
And another thread ends up in the same old place.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
That makes no business sense. Why give something like 70k away ? We could even be in the same league. Lets reduce their available funds, because Tis could be back after staff or players before you know !

And what would irk me even more is if Taggy and Co wanted to PAY up the the remainder of his contract as a GOLDEN HANDSHAKE ! Tis was happy to walk away if the two year roller was paid up in full, that cuts both ways.

How do you look all our volunteer fundraisers in the face, if you **** £70k down the khazi ! (facepalm)
I don't disagree, but I would be surprised if the club went after the compensation in this case. maybe I would be wrong, guess we will know soon one way or another.