• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City is a club in crisis

bazza1953

Both I am afraid!!!

Big Nose

Trying to look at the positives, their keeper made 3 or 4 decent stops, perhaps due to weak finishing, plus we had some other very good opportunities which didn't hit the target. Huddersfield on the other hand were clinical and scored 4 of their 5 chances, 2 of which we gifted them. Probably the difference that 8 grand a week for a striker makes.

FAN-TATIC

Both I am afraid!!!
Good try, but wrong!

(1) Puts us in danger of going out of the Football League.

(2) only puts us in danger of dropping into League 2.

(1) is a crisis.
(2) is a setback.

Jam Doughnut

It's all gone horribly wrong, hasn't it?

Losing to Huddersfield is no disgrace but the manner of the defeat has me very, very worried.

A few things;

1. The players arguing with each other. Especially Tully and Krysiak shouting at each other when they gave away a corner.

2. The fans screaming abuse at Artur.

3. Fans screaming abuse at each other and threatening each other.

4. Tisdale taking Artur off at half-time - bullsh*t was he injured. Tisdale has f*cked up by declaring Artur his number one.

5. Heads dropping all over the pitch when the third goal went in. Nardiello, especially, could not be bothered.

I just cannot see us staying up at this rate. There is no belief and no confidence.
I agree with 1 - 4 but not 5.
We played well and created quite a few chances in the last 20 mins , and i thought nardiello looked sharp and ran a lot in the 2nd half...didn't notice him much in the first half though.

Ian Mancey

It's all gone horribly wrong, hasn't it?

Losing to Huddersfield is no disgrace but the manner of the defeat has me very, very worried.

A few things;

1. The players arguing with each other. Especially Tully and Krysiak shouting at each other when they gave away a corner.

2. The fans screaming abuse at Artur.

3. Fans screaming abuse at each other and threatening each other.

4. Tisdale taking Artur off at half-time - bullsh*t was he injured. Tisdale has f*cked up by declaring Artur his number one.

5. Heads dropping all over the pitch when the third goal went in. Nardiello, especially, could not be bothered.

I just cannot see us staying up at this rate. There is no belief and no confidence.

I dont disagree with you, and i didnt boo or criticise, but! those who payed to get in have a right to voice an opinion! whether it is support or critisism!

Personally, I think there is a problem in the changing room?

Go down? at the mo i dont think so

Nards have never rated him, scored gainst the scum, thats all!

Noble not the man!!! dont know who is mind but it aint Noble.

This thread will have more relevance after the next six games only one of which, Sheff Utd away, is pretty much a guaranteed defeat. Rochdale, Carlisle and Tranmere at home and Walsall and Yeovil away are not very frightening. 4 or 5 points only from that lot and it certainly will be all over. But 10 or 11 is a different story.

exesaddler

Point 4 Artur asked to come off at half time. Holding his hamstring and signalling he could'nt carry on.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
David Noble was outstanding. Shame the sponsors can't see beyond a few energetic bursts from Dunne.
I'll second that; thought Noble was exceptional and Dunne distinctly average, especially in the first half when he handed them possession in the run-up to their second goal.

Bobby_McFerrin

It's only October so we ain't gone down
We just lost to a strong Huddersfield Town

Don't worry
Be happy

paperclip

A club in crisis? So when do you expect us to go into administration? When do you expect us to be in a position where we cannot pay staff and player's wages? When do you expect HMRC to apply for a winding up order against us?

We are in danger of being relegated to League 2.

Compare one with the other and which one describes a Club in Crisis?
What he said. This isn't a crisis. Ok things aren't looking brilliant on the field, but would you rather be in our position or Argyles? Time for some perspective surely?